The Millionaire Tour Reviews

½ October 19, 2012
This was pretty good. A man is kidnapped by a couple who begin hitting up ATMs to rob him. As it progresses you start to learn the story, why they picked him. Who is he? Why do they want him? It's well done.
November 27, 2013
This is a great atmospheric thriller with a very competent cast. Considering this is a low budget film, it had a great feel. The camera work is clever, the viewer becomes a voyeur in a story that is not straightforward. Once you think you understand what is happening, the whole story unravels and the journey takes a different turn. Monaghan is playing a part we don't usually see and he's believable as are all the cast. A final twist to the tale leaves the viewer wanting to see more.
July 10, 2013
Very good. Nice twists.
March 14, 2013
Pretty good film really. Enjoyed it.
January 27, 2013
I'm a fan of Dominic Monaghan and he is particularly good as the twitchy crim in this thriller with a good twist
½ December 12, 2012
This movie really surprised me, i had never heard about it so i thought it would be a movie that seemed like a student made it for school. But it is the complete opposite of what i thought, while i was watching it I was confused and not even sure how it was going to end up, but I'm used to predictable movies so i didn't see it coming and when the twist does come it surprises you so much! This is a really good movie, it was suspenseful, awesome and really well done. The one flaw to it was there was an unnecessary death (well i thought it was) and it shouldn't have happened but overall its a really good and fun time.
December 8, 2012
It keeps you guessing and second guessing until the end, I happened to guess right, though wasn't certain where it was going until the credits come down.