Critics Consensus: The Muppets is Certified Fresh
Plus, Arthur Christmas, Hugo, and three others also Certified Fresh -- a new record!
Also opening this week in limited release:
- The French import The Artist, a crowd-pleasing homage to the last days of the silent film era, is Certified Fresh at 97 percent.
- My Week with Marilyn, starring Michelle Williams as the legendary bombshell during a week away from the spotlight, is Certified Fresh at 86 percent.
- David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method, starring Viggo Mortensen and Michael Fassbender as pioneering psychotherapists under the spell of a troubled woman, is Certified Fresh at 81 percent.
- House of Pleasures, drama about the last days of an elegant Parisian brothel, is at 80 percent.
- Rampart, starring Woody Harrelson in a drama about a crooked cop with a very messy home life, is at 79 percent.
- Romantics Anonymous, a comedy about a pair of incredibly shy people who share a passion for chocolate, is at 75 percent.
- Crazy Wisdom, a documentary on famed Tibetan Buddhist leader Chogyam Trungpa, is at 60 percent.