Wealthy white people....

Are NOT opening up their security system for a bleeding black dude running from a mob that wants to kill him. HAHAH.

I'll still go see it. Looks ridiculously interesting.
Migs Rodriguez
05-29-2013 03:31 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Anthony Cadondon

Anthony Cadondon

You should go travel more often. Elle vs the world. You seem stressed as hell. Its hard but just be thankful for the world we live in. Its evil cuz now we can see that we all have insensitvity in us. And how the purge is somehow real just in this coversation.

Jul 25 - 12:42 AM

elle g.

elle gordon

ok so lets maybe make some understanding here of why I said what I said, because obviously nobody even recognizes any little detail as true. i'm actually amused by so many irate replies, because I believe that if someone calls you purple (which you know isn't true about yourself) you would laugh at them because you think its crazy they said it. if you get mad then there is some part of you that believes it is true. maybe someone will have a reply to that thought.

i know more than you think i know. i was raised in an all black family for reasons that aren't relevant. so i believe i pretty much know 100% how black people feel about white people because i lived through it everyday. someone was asking about Emmett till and Geoffrey Canada and leonard howell, and if i knew anything about African American history...I know too much about African American history because I was reminded and berated about it everyday of my life. I know more about the history than probably most black people will ever know about their culture. of course it didn't matter that i was harassed about how white people are garbage. about how much white people are pieces of shit and how much everybody hates them. its ok that teachers and school and everybody could say that about white people to me because i was different, but if i once uttered anything back ,then of course now someone needs to be punished because white people can never say anything about black people, we are just supposed to take it. but that isn't the end of my experiences, and trust me there is many. about 12 yrs ago i was out for a walk with my baby girl and a group of black men came up and started talking about how they could "take that white ass" both mine and my 4 yr old daughter. it escalated because im not going to have someone rape my daughter in front of me or let them rape me in front of her. i took my unregistered gun out of my purse and shot a warning shot on the ground to the side of them. i started running with my daughter and somehow police came out of nowhere, i told them everything. but of course when i went in front of the black woman judge, she didn't see it the same way i did. she told me it was a shame that i would shoot at a group of young men just because i was afraid of their color. of course she didn't believe that they were
trying to rape and possibly kill me and my child, because i'm white and i would probably deserve that anyway in her mind. she told me because i shot an unregistered weapon, and of course i didn't have a license, that i can spend the next ten yrs in prison thinking about how much of a rascist i am. and the black men got to go home and become "heroes" for their race because they were discriminated on so unfairly by a white person. of course my ten yrs of max security at Bedford hills was wonderful. I lost my child to the system because of it and lost everything i had or knew. and by the way, since i know someone will prob say, how did you do ten yrs if you have your bday listed as the yr 1990, well that's how old i was when my freedom was taken from me because of the color of MY skin. so like i had already said, i'm not racist but i do hate the people that hate me. if anyone else here had their freedom taken away in their lifetime (im not taking about 2oo yrs ago your great great great great grandfather) because of the color of your skin, then you know exactly how one would feel about the situation. but i doubt that anyone here has had their freedom taken away so we can stop with the separation of the races in everything people say and do. just like the sentence that was the origin of this whole thing, people saying things like that seperates people and breeds hatred, even though it might not seem like it. and that's why i felt i needed to say what i said because people need to change their pre-formed mindset on the races, it is always there subconsciously and comes out in little jokes or comments that might not seem serious, but they are.

Jul 1 - 11:46 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

I didn't read most of that. You feel how you feel. I live in Philadelphia, Elle. I'm very fucking aware of how there can be racial tensions in this world. I just don't give a flying fuck about it. I look at everyone equally and treat everyone equally. I carry pepper spray in my pocket for protection. You are slightly racist, whether you think so or not. You seriously need to stop talking now. As many African Americans who loathe Caucasians, (guess what!!!!!), there are about as many Caucasians who loathe African Americans. There will always be racial tensions in this world and people like you do not help the progression of society. I'm sorry about your frightening encounter with a group of thugs but don't you DARE stereotype all black people based on your incident and the fact that you were raised in a black family. Do you have any idea how many white families brainwash their children into hating black people? You need therapy, Elle. Get help.

Jul 2 - 06:21 PM

Chris K.

Chris King

Moral propaganda movie, I'll pass.

Jun 23 - 10:48 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

there wasn't propaganda in this movie. it was more of a "what if"

Jun 28 - 09:47 AM

DaiQuan Cain

DaiQuan Cain

Word.

Jun 15 - 02:39 PM

elle g.

elle gordon

there is more rascist black people than white people. deep down i really believe that every black person hates white people. at least white people have seriously tried to incoorporate blacks into their world. blacks are making millions of dollars in the workforce today. i'm sick of always having to be looked at and talked to like shit from black people. but like i said we gotta deal with it because nobody cares if its black on white. oj viscously murdered two white people and got off because they pulled the race card. black people should really be mad at themselves because they are capable of so much more than killing each other. they used to contribute so much to music, education, science, but its like the last twenty or so years all that has stopped and they just wanna be mad and kill each other. i'm not rascist but i am against the people that hate me.

Jun 14 - 11:01 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Jesus Christ, Elle. He was only joking. By the way, if you think I read every word of that incredibly bigoted tirade you just went on, then you're dumber than you sound. I caught the important stuff, though. If that's how you truly feel, then please stand in front of a firing squad. That was the most offensive thing I've read in a long time. You are a fucking disgrace to Caucasians. There will always be stereotypes because of people like you. Fuck off, you pathetic ignoramus.

Jun 14 - 12:26 PM

Zumani Monet

Zumani Monet

OMG! By the way, you ARE racist!!! I haven't heard such racist rhetoric in such a long time. The last time I checked it was 2013, not 1813. You are so uneducated that I wonder if you have a high school diploma. Do you know how many Africans actually died during the Atlantic Slave Trade? Do you know how many blacks were lynch by white mobs like the KKK? Have you heard of Emmet Till and the Civil Rights Movement and why it was important for humanity? You are going to compare the genocide that happened to Jews in Germany to blacks who have endured over 200 years of physical and mental genocide in America? Are you f...ing kidding me? A person has to go back to their country that they are from because they want to study and be proud of their heritage? You seriously don't understand why it is so important for African American to learn about their history? You don't understand that it was taken away from us to control us. You think we should move back to Africa because we seek knowledge about our past? Do you suggest other people like the Irish people take their pubs and St. Patrick's Day and move back to Ireland? Which trailer or cave were you raised in? Do you really think Native Americans do not blame whites that for almost completely obliterated their race? Do you seriously think we haven't contribute any thing to music, education, and science in the past 20 years? Haven't you heard of rap, soul, neo-soul, R & B and pop? You never heard of Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Jill Scott just to name a few. Do you know how many people around the world that buy our music? In Education, have you heard of Geoffrey Canada who graduated from Harvard and grew up in the Bronx and is transforming education and making reforms? We have CEOs, scientist--the list goes on. What I see from your comments on this site is that you are angry and scared because you realize that America is changing and it does not look like the America you remember. It is no longer yours. Now you are no longer entitled and you will be treated just like every one else. The change is inevitable and if you don't like it, move to your ancestor's country.

Jun 15 - 12:22 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Zumani, let me be the first to apologize on her behalf. I assure you, she does not speak for all white Americans. As a white American, I am thoroughly ashamed and embarrassed by her remarks.

Jun 15 - 06:13 AM

Daniel Fang

Daniel Fang

White Guilt alert***

Jun 30 - 10:22 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

So this thread inspired this Elle person to rant some ignorant crap.....oh boy....this site is turning into Yahoo

Jun 16 - 02:47 PM

Samantha Lauren

Samantha Lauren

Elle, you should seriously consider seeking therapy. You've got MAJOR issues.

Jun 16 - 04:43 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

agreed!!

Jun 21 - 07:22 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

I'm pretty sure we all got trolled but goddamn...

Jun 21 - 07:59 AM

The Critic

Critic !

Word.

Jul 15 - 12:07 PM

elle g.

elle gordon

god damn i am so fucking sick of black people always having to remind everyone that theyre black and how everybody treats them bad, boo-fucking-hoo. black people have tv shows and stand up comedy making fun of white people all over the fuckin tv and white people are just suppose to deal with it because we deserve it. black guys can dress up and make a movie called white chicks making fun of white women and thats ok, nobody sees a problem with it. let two white guys dress up and make a movie called black chicks. shit, the president would probably even be invloved in that one saying how much of a "travesty to the american people" that it. a movie called black chicks would be so much better since theres soooo many funny stereotypes about black chicks, the movie would have to be a trilogy. i'm so fucking sick about black people always blaming white people. get the fuck over it. if there is a white person still living today that owned slaves, let me know and we can go lynch him. if anyone should be mad it should be the jewish people, their race was almost completely taken out by genocide. every race has been slaves in history. irish people, polish people, all were slaves. shit, native americans should be the ones who blame white people. if you dont like the white people here go back to africa. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ONE WAY PLANE TICKET. everybody wants to talk about their african heritage and how important it is to them but when really put to the test they wont go live there for the rest of their lives. this is a white mans country, they were here before blacks(well they took it from the native americans). you just want somebody to blame for your shortcomings. get over it

Jun 14 - 10:52 AM

The Critic

Critic !

It's always easier to blame someone else for your failures, when a cursory review of their culture and community would easily prove that they are the problems.

Jul 15 - 12:08 PM

Jus

Ja Ral

And if it was a white running from a mob, I wouldn't open my door.
If the dude was black, I still wouldn't open my door.

I failed to see your point.

Jun 11 - 10:19 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

At least you admit that you failed. Good job!

If you cant see my obvious joke based on social stereotypes, I don't really know what to tell you.

Jun 14 - 12:32 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Damn, Migs! Lol I like you.

Jun 14 - 07:06 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

hahah...something I never heard from my mother!! haha...jk

Jun 17 - 07:59 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Lol that's unfortunate.

Jun 18 - 06:41 AM

The Critic

Critic !

He had no point other than to race bait. White, black, brown, or yellow, if The Purge is happening, I ain't opening my door for you. Has nothing to do with rich or poor, and Migs know it, he's just being a douche.

Jul 15 - 12:09 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

The black guy lived!!!! Didn't see that coming

Jun 8 - 01:14 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

*spoiler alert*

Jun 8 - 02:16 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

shit....I forgot to put that

Im such an asshole

Jun 9 - 07:28 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

lol it's cool, man. The movie sucked anyway.

Jun 9 - 08:21 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

awww, i was scared...lol

Jun 9 - 08:52 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

LOL you're the still the man, Hollis.

Jun 9 - 08:59 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

I wish the family got splattered all over the place at the end. I would have been happy with that ending

Jun 10 - 04:59 PM

Lawrence Crawford

Lawrence Crawford

Oh and they are foul for going after that black dude. LOL

Jun 2 - 09:31 PM

Lawrence Crawford

Lawrence Crawford

This mess is a wet dream for ADT security. You know the commercials where the white guy meets a young woman, then comes back five minutes to kick her door in, only to be scared away by the alarm.

Jun 2 - 09:30 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Guilty white liberals would.

Jun 1 - 08:38 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

hahhaha....you think so? I don't

Jun 2 - 05:06 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

They might lol

Jun 3 - 10:59 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

Lol, I would, and I'm a guilty white liberal.

Jun 4 - 10:05 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Me too!

Jun 5 - 08:12 AM

John Dooms

John Dooms

Watch the clip. It was the kid that let the guy in. Based on my own experience that makes it more plausible. Growing up, my best friends were Native American, White, Black, and Jewish (granted, not a race, but discriminated against by some). It wasn't until I got into my teens that I started seeing the problems others had with other races. These days it probably happens earlier, but i still think kids are more naive about race relations.

Jun 5 - 04:20 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Then there's guys like me who have ONE BLACK GUY in our schools, so we don't really have the capacity to diversify our circle of friends. Seriously. ONE BLACK GUY. And that's it. Marin County, man... Marin fucking County.

Jun 7 - 08:47 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

WOW! Brings a whole new meaning to the word TOKEN.

Jun 12 - 05:21 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Yeah, and everyone tries to be his friend, just so they can say "I'm not racist, one of my friends is black." It's pretty funny.

Jun 14 - 10:21 AM

The Critic

Critic !

Yea, they would. I wouldn't, because I never owned a slave in my life, and my life is the only life I'm responsible to answer for.

Jul 15 - 12:11 PM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

For reals dawg. Shit It be that bbc hungry white bitch that let that nigga up in that shit. Now they all fucked. White folk killin off white folk. Hells yeah I see this shit. If it weren't for the tight little honey them crackers wont be open shit. That nigga be dead from them white folk unless he gets himself some shit and drop some balls and go thugs life on their ass.

Jun 1 - 05:50 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Word son....WORD

Jun 2 - 05:06 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

This dude is a troll, Migs. You're more intelligent than this guy.

Jun 3 - 10:59 AM

Daniel G.

Daniel Ganser

Gotta pay the troll toll.

Jun 5 - 02:53 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

To get into the boy's hole.

Jun 5 - 08:11 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Christopher Kelly is awesome!! JUMP JUMP, mack daddy makes ya!!

Jun 6 - 03:06 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

You gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get into that boy's soul.
You gotta pay the troll toll to get in.
You want the baby boy's soul
You gotta pay the troll toll.
You gotta pay the troll toll to get in.
Troll toll!
What you say?!
Troll toll!
Hey, hey, hey!
Troll toll!

Jun 6 - 03:50 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Here's your toll, troll...

Jun 6 - 03:52 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Gimme that leg, boy!

Jun 6 - 03:59 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

*pulls out a gun* "What's that?"

"You know what it is, bitch."

Jun 7 - 06:54 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Dang we got Zod in here! Please don't destroy the earth when you come looking for Kal-el next week

Jun 7 - 11:46 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I'm not making any promises, but I'll try.

Jun 7 - 09:13 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

now this comment sucks cuz you changed...ARRRGHHHHH

(I loved Looper btw)

Jun 10 - 04:59 PM

The Critic

Critic !

I'd have my blonde wife open the door to tempt that black dude in, then as soon as he got in I'd blow his ass away with a shotgun. Sucks to be a white-chasing brotha, but welcome to The Purge muthafuka!

Jul 15 - 12:16 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

it was the dipshit kid, watch the trailer

May 29 - 05:43 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

its pretty clear I watched the trailer

May 30 - 11:14 PM

John Dooms

John Dooms

So you think all 9-10 year old white kids are already racist? Not so IMO.

Jun 5 - 04:22 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

I think you think that about white kids. There is no racism coming from me.

Jun 6 - 03:06 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile