The Road to Christmas (2006)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

When a blizzard strikes the Rocky Mountain region, bride-to-be Claire (Jennifer Grey) is forced to hitchhike to her own wedding, where her multimillionaire fiancé awaits. Along the way, she meets a widower (Clark Gregg) and his 12-year-old daughter, who unintentionally throw another wrench into her pending nuptials.

Rating: Unrated

as Sioux Woman
Show More Cast

News & Interviews for The Road to Christmas

Friend Ratings

No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.

Critic Reviews for The Road to Christmas

There are no critic reviews yet for The Road to Christmas. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Road to Christmas

½

The only reason I am even reviewing this one is because I saw it has no other reviews and thought I would try and save some other poor sap from wasting 90 minutes out of their life watching this drivel. It serves me right for watching Hallmark movies really, but I was mildly curious to see a more recent film starring Jennifer Grey and thought I would give it a go. Shouldn't have bothered, she obviously gave up all good judgement on what is an interesting movie around the time she had her nose done. This movie is exactly what you think it is. Middle aged woman meets middle aged man with a too nice to be real teen daughter, conveninently, his wife has already died. She is engaged, but what do you know, due to a small twist, which actually was a bit of a shock on a Hallmark film, but believe me the only unpredictable twist the whole film had in it, not worth watching it for, she is suddenly available herself. Hmmm... I wonder what might happen here? This is just boring to watch, do yourself a favour and don't bother!

romy861
Nicki Marie

The Road to Christmas Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Road to Christmas on our Movie forum!