94% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Stranger Reviews

Al S

July 30, 2010
An explosive and riveting action-thriller. A cool, hard-edged and relentlessly exciting movie that's loaded with hard-hitting action and searing suspense. A surprisingly effective, very entertaining and sensational independent film. The suspense snaps and sparks like live wire and has you guessing right to the very end. A mind-breaking action-packed ride. Steve Austin is terrific. Adam Beach is excellent.
August 12, 2012
8/12/2012: Only watched 30 minutes, but this isn't a good movie. The writing was poor and the flashbacks were awefull.
moviefan68
April 26, 2012
pretty decent action film, alot of suspenseful scenes as the stranger fights for his identity and life. worth seeing
GhostShadowX
January 17, 2011
Though Steve Austin is one of my favorite action stars to watch...this was not one of his best movies. But i don't blame Steve for this, they basically took an old story and did a poor job of executing it. Think of the Bourne Identity, but written very poorly.
June 9, 2010
Borderline unwatchable. All of Stone Cold's other action flicks may be average, but they're 10X better than this. Flashbacks galore, I could not wait for them to spill the beans on the ending. Not because I needed to know, I just wanted it to be over. Adam Beach might as well have been reading off cue cards. I'd guess the only reason anyone would watch this is Austin, so just skip it and check out one of his others.
January 7, 2014
Most idiotic opening scene ever. Bad video quality, far fetched chasing. Poor car and motorbike chases, repeating shots, pointless time consumption on them. Reasonably good fights and scenery. Base story is good but reduced to bare minimum; instead flashbacks and beforementioned chases consume most of the time of movie. Too bad. Acceptable ending and even great thing happend: I did not know who is the bad guy until the end and that despite the fact I watched movie for the second time. All I knew was that I watched the movie, but story was not than obvious that I would know what will be the end. So This movie could be ok, if not so much scenes would be there just to hold plot together.

If you like fightning one against all and car chases...
April 26, 2012
If you are a wrestling fan (like me) then you must like Steve Austin! He did a great job in his role. But the poor direction & screenplay made this movie slow & boring.
Nukleopatra
February 14, 2012
The worst of the Stone Cold films - and that's a little frightening.
August 7, 2011
90 minutes of my life gone. Horrible & hard to follow.
DC FIXX
July 10, 2011
This plays like a slow made-for-tv drama where it shows boring flashbacks and boring dialog in between Steve Austin getting his ass kicked. It had potential if the director wasn't about slow-paced talking in place of what was supposed to be an action flick.
January 25, 2011
This gets only 1/2 star I could not keep my eyes open watching this disaster , with the exception of "The Rock" I don't want to see any former wrestler ever on the big screen, they where bad actors as wrestlers so they are even worst on film....Don't even bother with this mess of a so called movie.
Danny C.
November 16, 2010
Better all around movie than Hunt To Kill but still kinda lame. The performers in this one were actually pretty decent and the story line wasn't a bad idea either. Really the only thing that pissed me off beyond belief is the same reoccuring faint memories Austin has over and over and over again. I had to sit through the classic "NOOOOO!!!!" scene about 6 times with a random explosion without any explanation until the last scene of the damn movie.

So aside from the beyond annoying flashback scenes this was actually a pretty decent direct to DVD flick for Steve Austin. Oh and there's a laughably bad car chase scene in it too. Anyways, I've made a vow to see every Austin movie he's ever made. Next up: Damage

59% From me
dave c.
October 17, 2010
i liked this film partly because i like steve austin and partly cos i wasnt expecting too much from it.