dont see the movie if you dont like it

attention reviewers.... why forced yourselves to see a movie you dont want to see?
unless somethings is wrong with your brain. go see other movies with your hard earn money.
Wilson Yuloque
11-12-2012 04:19 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Stacey Acevedo

Stacey Acevedo

I saw it, cringed and laughed through the first 10 minutes then gave up watching it entirely.

Jun 1 - 05:53 PM

Nykirnsu 1.

Nykirnsu 1

They don't force themselves to see the films, the publications that pay their bills do. I don't see how seeing the film for money is any sign of mental illness.

Apr 24 - 02:44 AM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

http://www.mileanhour.com/files/2012/6/morning-picdump-178-640-16.jpg

Mar 14 - 11:39 PM

Ellen Malveaux

Ellen Malveaux

In all actuality I lost all respect for vampires after watching this movie. It actually got to the point that if I ever met a real vampire or Dracula for that matter I wouldn't even be intimidated and if he asks why I'll say blame Stephanie Meyer and Twilight...it's just that bad.

Feb 2 - 09:23 PM

Tim T.

Tim Tom

I really don't get the twilight movies. I love vampires, horror, action, I even like rob pattinson but they whole thing seems to me like a teen girl version of Buffy. Must be missing something !

Jan 28 - 02:48 PM

William J.

William Johnsten

Don't see the movie if you don't like it? How can we like it or hate it if we haven't seen it? No logic in your title.

Jan 16 - 10:42 PM

Katherine Brown

Katherine Brown

If you have no interest in the other movies of the saga, then you would probably not like this one as well.

Mar 2 - 03:43 PM

Frances Hugg

Frances Hugg

Critics do have to see the movies they are assigned to review. But I also think that they often fail to understand that the average movie-goer goes to the movie because the movie trailer intrigued them, they like the actors or, director, or the book the movie came from, and first and foremost, they want to be entertained! And not everyone's idea of entertainment is the same. Sometimes, I think critics forget that, and can't find favor with a movie unless it contains some profound "message" or the cinematography of a Bergman film. I enjoy all kind of movies for what they are and don't find fault with them for not being something they were never intended to be.

Dec 6 - 10:38 PM

Jennifer Blackler

Jennifer Blackler

Thanks. I'm tired of reading reviews where I seem to be seeing an entirely different movie to the critics. As you say not everyone needs to be constantly pushing the intellectual boundaries to be entertained

Mar 14 - 12:07 PM

Enrico Coleman

Enrico Coleman

BAM! Read the reviews before you watch it. Then again you will see how many people hated it and will logically think not to watch it as well! BAM, was that so hard?
Plus, who the fcuk gives a shit about grammar?

Nov 28 - 04:10 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

I give a shit grammar

Dec 29 - 08:52 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Retarded fucker

Feb 24 - 07:04 AM

Sophie Pash

Sophie Pash

How are you meant to know that you don't like it, if you don't see it in the first place? BAM, Logic! Anyway, I'm sure that professional critics and such watch movies that they don't like, because it's their job. Someone has to sit through crappy movies to let everyone else know that they're crappy. Plus your grammar is awful.

Nov 26 - 05:43 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

I see you watch Undertakerfreak1127

Feb 24 - 07:13 AM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

Thanks, Sherlock.

Nov 25 - 12:55 PM

Tina B

Tina B

ok i have comment few mins ago but as i read on here wow Twilove is a battlefield i swear i said i feared ww3 would happen on this site for the moive wow now that i have read more replies lot of blood and guts i keep saying make your opinion and just let it go im guessing everyone who made comments are either 18 or older could b wrong dont hate me on this one but if we are adults we really need to start acting like it, i swear i have seen more drama on whole half hour i been reading and commenting than i see on facebook in a month, its a movie not everyones going to like every person's review and any bad or good are valuable.

Nov 19 - 08:24 PM

georgeann D.

georgeann David

Exactly. People, including many of the critics, act as if they are being forced to view the films. Very few films will please or be for everyone. You have a choice, don't see them if you have no interest. if you do go, don't whine as if you were chained to a chair and forced to endure it. It is so disingenuous and smacks, often, of fanboy misogyny. Get over yourselves and move on.

Nov 18 - 07:16 PM

Tony Herrera

Tony Herrera

Movie critics are forced to watch it, it is their job.

Nov 18 - 09:45 PM

Delandro Melo

Delandro Melo

Not everybody

Nov 19 - 05:05 AM

Steve S.

Steve Saprii

Well critics have to watch the film in order to give their two cents about it.

Nov 21 - 05:01 PM

Steve S.

Steve Saprii

Well critics have to watch the film in order to give their two cents about it.

Nov 21 - 05:01 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Yes they are you dumbshit

Feb 24 - 02:48 PM

This comment has been removed.

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Yeah, yeah, you like it, so what. It won't get better even if you kill us rabid fantard. It would only prove how stupid are twitards. We don't need to debate anything since you have pointed out how lame is to be a Twitard.

Nov 18 - 05:33 PM

almightygozar

Darrell Kay

Never seen Twilight. I know it's not my style, and I have no problem with people who DO want to watch it. But FFS, you need to get a grip. "If you say shit about one of the movies, we (the fans) will kill you." You might as well say "I'm a f***ing lunatic and have lost touch with reality." Part (most?) of the reason people spew so much anti-Twilight venom is because of diehard fangirls saying things like you just did.

Nov 19 - 10:45 AM

Tina B

Tina B

ok all i can say is i am a Twihard and proud to be i loved the movie so much loved all the others and the books,everyone is entilted to their own opinions but please people lets not start ww3 over a movie. No not all twihards arent stupid i havent lost my sense of reality i am aware they are just books and just movies and just celebrities portraying characters in them. Mannners people on here thats whats needed.

Nov 19 - 08:09 PM

Chris Delossantos

Chris Delossantos

Quote of the day: "Not all twihards aren't stupid."
You don't say.

Jan 17 - 12:43 PM

Diogo Saito Takeuchi

Diogo Saito Takeuchi

" The books have defined my character and have made me realize a lot of things I want in life." This and seeing the Shades trilogy being such a hit makes me wonder what this generation of woman will be like... The feminists must be crying right now.

Nov 20 - 09:24 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Shut the fuck up you 13 year old fantard

Nov 20 - 02:24 PM

Debbie Sherman

Debbie Sherman

These critics can hate them all they want too! But, guess what, Rob,Kristen and Taylor, and everyone else who made the movie are laughing all the way to and from the bank! My kids loved the franchise, we have fun family memories with Twilight!!!! But then again I guess I am just stupid in the eyes of the critics, I am just a mom with a PHD, what do I know?

Nov 18 - 02:09 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Tell them that when they won't get hired for another movies, since they are pretty lousy actors.

Nov 18 - 05:34 PM

Laura Flack

Laura Flack

Hmm. Really? I swear I saw Rob in other movies since Twilight and Kristen also. Are you a agent? Do you hire actors? If not, then just stick to your day job. If you don't like the movies or the actors, that's your problem.

Nov 20 - 04:45 PM

Steve S.

Steve Saprii

Because of their fame right now. A couple of years down the road they'll hardly get a role especially Taylor.

Nov 21 - 05:05 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

I've seen them too and they were awful. Kstew always look like she is smelling something and cannot close her mouth for a while. Rob looks just pale and that's it. They act pretty bad but twitards just don't see it because they are twitards.

Nov 22 - 07:26 AM

Ricky Rodriguez

Ricky Rodriguez

clearly, you do not understand how the critic system works. It doesn't matter if they like the movie or not, this is their job. if it tarnishes the score on RT so be it. This franchise is not for everyone (myself included). I went because friends were going and I needed a mental distraction. It provided that but I did not think the film was good by any stretch (though I was mildly entertained by the rather bloodless showdown). simmer down, sparky.

Nov 17 - 02:17 PM

Annie Cruz

Annie Cruz

I had the opportunity to read all the books and watch all the movies. I can certainly say that the last film of the saga was the worst.

Nov 17 - 07:00 AM

Laura Flack

Laura Flack

Hmm. I thought it was the best. AND I sat through a Twilight Marathon where I saw all 5 movies in the theater. So I can say that TWILIGHT was the worst - the acting and the dialogue was all off in that movie. It only got better from there.

Nov 20 - 04:43 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

That's because you are a twitard and you don't know much about books and movies.

Nov 22 - 07:28 AM

Katherine Brown

Katherine Brown

Then get the hell off of this thread if you don't like it!

Nov 26 - 02:42 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Why? It's so amusing annoying twitards. They just can't tell a single reason that movie doesn't suck.

Nov 27 - 06:49 AM

Katherine Brown

Katherine Brown

Now see, you call us "twitards" which is JUST as bad as us saying we'll kill you if you talk bad about it. In my opinion anyone who says they'll kill someone just for talking bad about something, is ridiculous. We all have opinions, but name calling is a bit juvenile. You go after us, we go after you.

Mar 2 - 03:47 PM

Blockbuster Diva

Blockbuster Diva

/agree

Nov 17 - 04:22 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

/idiot

Feb 24 - 07:06 AM

Donna Henry

Donna Henry

I love the saga. All of the movies were delightful and well done. From the scenery to the music they were all well done! I think it is a great thing that young people (And older people) can enjoy a movie just for the sheer pleasure of being entertained without awful language, and sex scenes that really aren't necessary to tell the story. I am in awe of Stephanie Meyers and in awe of the incredible talent it takes to play the characters so well in this series! I hope Ms. Meyers will write more Bella and Edward stories and I hope they will be made into movies.

Nov 16 - 03:16 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

That's because you don't watch too may movies so you can't tell if they are good or bad.

Nov 18 - 05:35 PM

Diogo Saito Takeuchi

Diogo Saito Takeuchi

She freakin becomes a sex addict in the books/movie where the hell was that necessary??

Nov 20 - 09:29 AM

Susana M.

S M

Delightful and well done she says. Were you high while you were watching them? cause that would explain it.
Also... Diogo is right. Did you miss the part where the book goes on and on about how Bella is a sex addict and can't get enough of it? It was totally unnecessary for the story.

Apr 24 - 01:49 PM

hansolo64

Yodaman Solo

Slowly but surely the rating is lowering. It won't be long before is falls below 60 and beyond. That said, I will keep an open mind. I've seen all the previous ones so I might as well finish it off. ;-)

Nov 15 - 01:19 PM

Greg Dinskisk

Greg Dinskisk

Reviewers get paid to go to movies and review them... they don't pay.... Just putting that out there...

Nov 14 - 02:48 PM

Rohit Gupta

Rohit Gupta

Wow...this is impossible...i refreshed the page to see if i m seeing reviews of twilight or the dark knight....couldn't believe my eyes...

Nov 14 - 05:34 AM

Luvagoo

Tallulah Robinson

I literally just took a screen cap of the "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 at 100%" and I know it's only 8 reviews but whoaaa.

Nov 13 - 10:19 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

I did the same after I read this. I couldn't believe my eyes. XD

Nov 13 - 11:29 PM

Susana M.

S M

aww, sweetie. Surely you know that when the smart people get around to watching it, that's gonna plummet?

Apr 24 - 01:50 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Wilson......These people get paid to go review movies, you fail.

Nov 13 - 07:01 PM

Frisby2007

Frisby 2007

I don't care how much someone hates them, I could care less if they hate them, but seriously, don't watch the damn movie if you hate them so much; no one is forcing you to. I fucking hate any shit with Adam Sandler now, & did you see me spend $13 to watch Jack & Jill?

Nov 13 - 06:32 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

It's not that we hate them, it's that they just keep disappointing us so profoundly it's hard not to regard the final installment (of a two-part split, cash cow anyone?) with a little disdain.

Nov 16 - 10:27 AM

Vishmai Chapara

Vishmai Chapara

Watched the screening in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
No more fights between Edward and Jacob, they are finally friends. This time Bella got some scope to perform and she did a good job. The fight episode between the cullens/wolves Vs volturi stands out in the movie. Personally this is the best part I liked out of the whole Twilight series.

Nov 13 - 06:10 PM

Wellington Oliveira

Wellington Oliveira

Has Kristen Stewart learned how to act in this one?

Nov 14 - 04:40 AM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

No, it was CGI that did all the work.

Nov 14 - 03:51 PM

Krysten Santiago

Krysten Santiago

Kristen Stewart always had good acting, you two idiots just can't appreciate it because it's not your typical ideal acting style.

Nov 18 - 03:05 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Really? When? Good acting is not look like you smell your own farts. Of course being a twitard makes you belive this is acting.

Nov 19 - 08:36 AM

Susana M.

S M

Not really.

Apr 24 - 01:51 PM

Aria Clements

Aria Clements

Too bad it was a dream sequence, so didn't actually happen.

Nov 16 - 03:17 PM

Geoffrey Groenendaal

Geoffrey Groenendaal

I'm glad they did it this way, otherwise people wouldn't stop complaining about the movie being nothing like the books, where they don't fight at all...

Nov 17 - 06:20 AM

Chris Delossantos

Chris Delossantos

You're glad? Maybe by making the ending of the movie make sense, they would have brought more people to see and actually enjoy the movie. I mean honestly, after the Volturi leave, the 2 transylvanian vamps point out the glaring issue with reality they all have, and the rest of them just shjrugit off? Plot hole x10.

Jan 17 - 12:49 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

I find wierd that with such an hilarious ending this movie gets good reviews. It looks like critics were on drugs or something else, since the book is the worst of the whole saga. I suspect that some money had to do with it.

Nov 13 - 04:36 PM

Rated NCC-1701

Rated NCC-1701

Wasn't the film's ending changed from the book's ending? Maybe Blade shows up and exacts retribution on all things sparkly and fur-splody.

Nov 13 - 11:22 PM

Aria Clements

Aria Clements

Substantially. Take out the dream sequence. Go right from Alice taking Aro's hand before the fight to when she calls the Brazilian halfling forward. There wasn't even a dream sequence fight in the book. THe Volturi just decided they were wrong and went home.

Nov 16 - 03:19 PM

Susana M.

S M

which makes for an incredibly tame and boring ending. Of course they had to add a dream sequence so something actually HAPPENS in the damned movie

Apr 24 - 01:53 PM

Wellington Oliveira

Wellington Oliveira

KKK. Well said, Camila.

Nov 14 - 04:37 AM

Ethan Click

Ethan Click

I will never watch it, but I do not want to here thousands of crazy girls screaming how great it is.

Nov 13 - 04:29 PM

Laura Flack

Laura Flack

Then why are you here (and you spelled hear wrong)? I hate Harry Potter crap, yet I don't go on HP websites and things to comment. I loved it - and I watch many, many movies. I loved Skyfall - Jason Bourne, and other movies. I hate movies with Tom Cruise. Not all the fans of this movie are screaming girls... sometimes they are just women like love the romance aspect.

Nov 20 - 04:49 PM

Yodaman Solo

Yodaman Solo

There is no comparison between Twilight and Harry Potter. They are different. And though I can tolerate Twilight to an extent it will NEVER be better than Harry Potter in my eyes. Maybe you are a romantic and HP really had none if little so it's not your thing?

Nov 21 - 12:20 AM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Because people can say whatever they like, there's freedom of speech.

Nov 22 - 07:30 AM

Susana M.

S M

"women" that love the romantic aspect? Don't you mean "pre-teens that don't know any better"?

Apr 24 - 01:55 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Teher's one thing called Freedom of speech, since we all are allowed to say what we think we can says whatever we want about anything.

Nov 13 - 07:34 AM

Rated NCC-1701

Rated NCC-1701

Not everyone on the webbernetz lives in a region where free speech is condoned. Also, there's usually a price with this sort of freedom - that being the incessant vaginal rage of Twilight fans.

Nov 13 - 11:17 PM

Ra Serna

Ra Serna

I don't really care about this franchise,so I'm not seeing it.

Nov 13 - 06:11 AM

Irfon Williams

Irfon Williams

Actually, the reviewers get paid to watch the film. They're not wasting their money. If only critics who enjoy films could watch and review a film, we would not be able to trust sites such as this. Now I am not reviewer, I will not be watching. I however want to see the fan reaction once the reviews say it's a terrible film.

Nov 13 - 01:50 AM

Tristan Mason

Tristan Mason

The job of a movie reviewer is to see both good and bad movies and write objectively about them. If reviewers only saw and reviewed the movies they liked, they would be doing a disservice to the public. The public deserves to know if a movie is worth seeing or not. This is why this website exists!

Nov 12 - 04:48 PM

Wellington Oliveira

Wellington Oliveira

WHAT?! But it's one of the greatest pleasures in life watching bad things like this movie and then write all about the horrible experience. Writting is fun no matter if it's a good or a bad topic. Didn't you know that? Well, I guess you're not a writter at all.

Nov 12 - 04:45 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

I guess I'm just not a true writter.

Nov 16 - 10:39 AM

Aria Clements

Aria Clements

I'd like to be a writer, but maybe being a writter is more fun.

Nov 16 - 03:20 PM

David Gilmer

David Gilmer

i hate typos....

May 12 - 07:04 PM

Laura Flack

Laura Flack

The goal of a critic is to write about a movie whether it is good or bad. Not whether he or she likes it themselves. IF that is it, then what's the point? I don't need to know other people's opinions on how a movie is - they might hate it, and I might love it, or vice- versa. It's just so blatantly obvious to those of us who are fans of this movie (and can write correctly) that the critics hated it from the moment they sat down. That's not a review - that is just giving their opinion. I for one don't give a shit if they don't care for Twilight - but at least give a review that isn't so blatantly obvious that you hate it - that isn't writing objectively at all. That is giving the critic's own opinion - and opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.

Nov 20 - 04:54 PM

Erin Toney

Erin Toney

Obviously, you don't know what a critic does. A critic does write whether they like it or not. That's the point of being a critic. They criticize. They all have different criticisms. It is their opinion on whether or not it's a good movie. If a critic watches a movie to do their job, then they'll do just that. If the movie sucked to them, that's their opinion. Another critic might've thought it was better than Citizen Kane. YOU think they're opinions are biased because YOU are biased towards the Twilight saga. Not everyone is going to like these movies. Accept that and don't read the critics if they're opinions bother you so much.

Nov 20 - 08:11 PM

Susana M.

S M

Amen.

Apr 24 - 01:56 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile