What in gods name

Wow a 100%, now I know the world is going to end.
Francesco F.
11-13-2012 06:43 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

Its fun to see Adults struggling to evaluate a complete harmless Teenage Novel. Hey Critics you put way to much into it, I was entertained, isn't that the purpose of a Movie

Nov 24 - 06:03 AM

Susana M.

S M

Sure. As long as it doesn't eradicate too many brain cells.

Apr 1 - 07:42 PM

Mercedez Matos

Mercedez Matos

im not a big twilight fan, but this movie was great!

Nov 15 - 09:43 PM

Blockbuster Diva

Blockbuster Diva

Yeah, it totally wasn't what I expected.

Nov 17 - 04:25 AM

Brian S.

Brian Spiekerman

Well, this is definitely something you won't ever see again.

Nov 15 - 08:35 PM

Kurtiss Keefner

Kurtiss Keefner

Ahhh 56%... thats better :)

Nov 15 - 07:15 PM

Nicole G.

Nicole Giglione

I'm a huge twilight fan but in all honesty i wasn't really looking forward to seeing this. I thought it looked extremely corny. I'm seeing the premier tonight and after reading these reviews I'm pleasantly surprised that this might actually be good

Nov 15 - 05:48 AM

Kota Forde

Kota Forde

Eclipse has got to be the corniest as most boring of them all but New Moon is my worst :/. Twilight will always be the best. Story started off good Meyer went bats**t with New Moon, kind of picked up with Eclipse, but then she nuked the gosh darn fridge with Breaking Dawn. Story started out so nice...then she just...stopped caring? I don't know.

Nov 24 - 01:18 AM

Susana M.

S M

I was on board with Twilight literally till Edward started sparkling. And then he started being a bitch about keeping Bella safe and I was done caring.

Apr 1 - 07:43 PM

Kayleigh Johns

Kayleigh Johns

I went to the midnight screening and after seeing the adverts for it I thought it looks pretty bad. After the first 10minutes I was hooked the plot was close tot he book and the end battle scene was epic

Nov 14 - 09:24 PM

Camila Márquez

Camila Márquez

Copying action scenes doesn't make it a good movie, just not that lame. But that corny plot, it should be rated like Battleship.

Nov 14 - 08:11 AM

Cacay Runas

Cacay Runas

worry not,the last one started with 80+ something percent... It'll go down eventually, I'd give it to them though if it stayed above all the other four. Could very possibly stay fresh with 60%+ though. Let's jest give this to them. It's the finale. (It got 5.2 of 10 in IMDB.com though)

Nov 14 - 03:26 AM

Francesco Fortuna

Francesco Fortuna

That's true and now the meter is starting to drop. If it ends up fresh I still won't bother.

Nov 14 - 05:55 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Yeah, I was majorly surprised by this! XD

Nov 13 - 11:29 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Wont be long until this drops significantly on the Tomatometer. These are just Premiere reviews to fluff the movie before its actually released. The Rotten Reviews will come pouring in, in no time.

Nov 13 - 07:00 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

I'm predicting it will end up fresh. And I don't actually care either way.

Nov 13 - 07:07 PM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

That's true, New Moon was at 80 something % before it plummeted to the high 20's. I guess we'll see in the next few days, either way I won't be seeing it.

Nov 13 - 08:28 PM

Jose Rios Diaz

Jose Rios Diaz

Really, I'm not a twilight fan: the first and new moon were pretty awful for me, eclipse WAS the best and breaking dawn part 1 was passable, but slow. I went to an screening and I was like: Am I really seeing a Twilight movie? It's that good. The action is real, the CGI, well, is cool and the last 30 minutes just gave me goosebumps. I really liked it.

Nov 13 - 06:55 PM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

Hmm interesting. I saw the first one and barely made it through, I didn't even dare bother with the others. If it's as good as you say I would give it a shot but, I don't want to subject myself to the three previous films to catch up and understand what's going on.

Nov 13 - 08:24 PM

Emma Aw-Yeong

Emma Aw-Yeong

I am a Twilight fan and I will honestly say that I was incredibly disappointed by the first movie. It was just soooooo bad. It was such a joke of a movie. The sequels are definitely better, lifted up by the humour, but obviously not Oscar worthy or anything. I just watched Breaking Dawn part two. I didn't like the starting but once it got to the end, it was amazing. I can't really say a lot about it because that would completely ruin the experience. If you know how the book does the ending, you'll be on the edge of your seat. If you love the books, your heart will stop. Okay, that was a bad reference, but seriously, you won't be able to keep your eyes off the screen for the last part. If you have no idea what's going on, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. That's all I'll say.

Nov 14 - 07:54 AM

Francesco Fortuna

Francesco Fortuna

I've never read the books but, I might check this out now. You guys are making me curious. If I do see it It'll be a few weeks from now when all the hype has died down and there's hardly anyone seeing it aha. xD

Nov 15 - 07:59 AM

Aria Clements

Aria Clements

I wish the fight sequence actually happened.

Nov 16 - 01:36 AM

Tom Frieder

Tom Frieder

Francesco can we read the reviews and not get multiple doses of your chat here please...geez how much can you value your opinion

Nov 15 - 05:17 PM

Zach Thomas

Zach Idiculla

Yeah, I was think the same. Haha, obviously, this won't stand, but this absurdly good for a Twilight film- 2 top critics gave a fresh rating.

Nov 13 - 06:52 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

Plant City.

Nov 16 - 10:22 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile