The Vow Reviews

October 11, 2015
Cute, but too predictable and cliche for my tastes. The director could have done a lot more with the unique, based-on-a-true-story, plotline, but the characters lacked depth. In fact, the fact that's it's inspired by a true story is the only reason it's potentially worth-watching.
October 4, 2015
I love this movie!! it always makes me feel some type of way but i do not know what way lol
August 13, 2015
I actually found myself loving this movie. Shortly after, I realized I was still single and there's no hope for me.
February 14, 2012
The chemistry is good, the acting is decent, the story is sad. It's not great but for a movie like this, it is watchable so it isn't all bad. Rachel McAdams is actually very good in this and Channing Tatum is Channing Tatum (eye candy for the ladies) so I'd say a MILD RECOMMENDATION for fans of dramas, love stories and either of the lead actors.
February 8, 2012
Flimsy and maddeningly contrived tearjerker.
June 13, 2015
The character of Paige was just infuriating which meant that I wasn't invested in the film even slightly. The ending was rushed and haphazard and I don't think she deserved any forgiveness after treating Leo so poorly. Terrible script overall.
June 2, 2015
Both actors did an amazing job with their roles, but Channing Tatum in particular really sold the role that he was madly and completely in love with his wife. This wasn't as good as The Notebook, but it was still very, very good. I really loved the ending.
January 29, 2012
A passionate (by a little slow) story, made for the romantic inside all of us.
May 4, 2015
The premise feels very forced throughout with lots of plot holes masked over.
April 23, 2015
it's pretty wonderful to see my favorite actor and actress starred together.a little bit weird combination between muscular Channing and sweet Rachel,but the chemistry between the two performers was quite amazing.Everyone who had been deeply in love with someone special should watch the movie.The Vow.
½ April 1, 2015
Saw this on 31/3/15
The vow starts off well, but it becomes shallow and ordinary in it's last 20-30 minutes. However it's watchable due to the earnest efforts of Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams.
½ March 21, 2015
Usually I like bad films. They have something to laugh at, after all. This film has nothing - no humour, no depth, no interesting plot. Only some good looking, yet completely boring people.
February 27, 2015
this movie is very romantic and touching, can't understand why it was given such a low rating.
February 4, 2015
I was expecting a little bit more
½ January 26, 2015
The chemistry between Tatum and McAdams makes sparks fly, but overall the movie would have been much more compelling if they had based the story on the real people. Go read the book. "The Vow" is the wrong title for this film.
February 7, 2012
Shockingly enough, I had never seen this movie. My BF had it (that's the shocking part considering it's such a "chick flick" or so people claim) and we watched it together. Always love a good romance. (Oh yeah...and Channing Tatum is so freaking HOT!) :)
½ January 5, 2015
El episodio en el que Marge pierde la memoria es mejor (y lo que digo no es por hacerme el gracioso de internet, realmente es un asco esta película, solo la vi por que no tenia sueño ._.)
½ December 22, 2014
the film was a turn off from the beginning terrible love story and Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams weir not the right actor for a film like this, director Michael Sucsy made a bad choice of making this movie.
½ May 19, 2012
Both were fantastic! Super romantic yet a bit sad..