• PG-13, 1 hr. 44 min.

December 28, 2013
very good movie....Love it
roefkenoorman
December 28, 2013
I kept thinking of the notebook. Perhaps because pf Rachel McAdams.
May 16, 2012
Is it bad that I still see Rachel McAdams as Regina George even in this movie? :D Well, I personally liked it. It's charming, well-acted, although it is undeniably formulaic and familiar.
December 22, 2013
Love it! I have seen it twice.
December 19, 2013
The Vow is inspired by a true story!!
February 11, 2012
Charming, cute, and a little bit sad, The Vow is how you properly do a classic romantic film. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum are great here and their chemistry is great too. Sam Neill and Jessica Lange portray perfect dicks as McAdams parents. It's not great, but it's much better than I thought it would be. The Vow is a really good film, and if you are looking for a good romantic film I'd happily reccomend it
sarismovie
March 4, 2012
A little bit boring -___- Channing Tatum is too sweet, no sparks between them..yeah, so thats that....
May 26, 2012
The movie misses the character development which makes their chemistry too much sugar-coated.
November 26, 2013
It is/was exactly what I thought it would be/you would think it would be.
June 11, 2012
Although slightly flat and precarious, The Vow somehow managed to keep its charm intact with a nicely moving story and an arguably righteous intent.
November 24, 2013
A wow-premise that descended into standard chic-flick fare. Perfectly-lit Rachel McAdams is sadly involved in a car accident and she loses all her memories from the past 5 years, which includes all knowledge of being married to her stupidly cast husband, Channing Tatum (eradicate him from film already). Crazy to think this could (and did) actually happen. Shame to see nothing greater was done with it but McAdams dazzling smile always passes the running-time nicely.
November 10, 2013
This movie is inspired by a true story. This movie is a good romance movie. "Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams have magical movie chemistry in this movie". There performances is really good. The directing by Michael Sucsy is really amazing. The score is really good. Plus, the special effects is outstanding. Good movie.
eryn15
November 3, 2013
Beautiful movie! Absolutely adored it, even though I was screaming at the screen for a bunch of it. 4.5 stars because I didn't like the ending. Definitely recommend!
November 7, 2013
Plot/Summary,A newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts the wife in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, her husband endeavors to win her heart again.
My Review
A couple of years back The Notebook based on Nicholas Sparks novel was released and is considered to be one of the greatest love store's of all time,and many films have tried to clone it,some based on sparks novels some not. But there's a new romance in the blue starring The Notebooks very own Rachel McAdams called The Vow,which is inspired by true events. The Vow revolves around a couple who are married,one night after getting hit by a truck has Leo's wife Paige lose all of her memories of him and the life they had. Leo is played by Channing Tatum who does excellent in his role and you feel the most for his character struggling to find a way to have his remember him. Rachel McAdams plays Paige with absolute beauty, i mean she was very belivable. The ending is a shocker. This film is a wonderful love story and i really recommend you see it.
November 6, 2013
Casual filmgoers with no standards will enjoy this one. Anyone else will be horrified by the 104 minutes of ineptitude and lovey-dovey fluff this movie has to offer.
Marc Cerone
November 6, 2013
Severely flawed duo.
October 30, 2013
Good romance movie based on an amazing true story. Movie wise not good as movies like Dear John but feel good romance movie. Rachel McAdams is superb and Channing Tatum is also good as always in romance movies.
July 9, 2012
Not as bad as I thought it would be and the ending was not nearly as disappointing as what I'd heard. The acting was overly emotional. Rachel McAdams is great, but Channing Tatum might want to stick to movies where acting isn't necessary. Still wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you want a chick flick, watch Notting Hill.
October 22, 2013
It cud have been better
February 12, 2012
So...I liked this...didn't love it. Ok, what I did like was the story. It was more realistic than most romance movies. Also, Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams were cute together. Plus, they had a good support system actor wise. (Jessica Lange, Sam Neill, Tatiana Maslany, etc.) Here's the thing though. I felt like these people were archetypes, especially McAdams' character. Her "married self" was this sculptor, hipster, type, and her "old self" was completely opposite, an uptight future real housewife. And yes, people do change over time, but it was almost like two completely different personalities. It was like I couldn't believe that one became the other. Also, all of the ladies in this movie cried a LOT. I just wanted to be like come on people, can we get through one conversation without crying? Nothing against the actresses honestly, it was just a lot. So yeah, this is nice, this is cute, but it's nothing memorable.