• Drama
  • Directed By:
    Martin Scorsese
    In Theaters:
    Dec 25, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Paramount Studios

Seems like ass, just like the rest of Scorsese's films.

Martin Scorsese is supposedly the best director in the world, but I'm not amused with his vastly overrated, convoluted cinematography. He seems to be of Christopher Nolan status. He believes he is of higher quality than most. I laugh at his simple minded, yet over plotted films. If he wanted to impress me, he'd make a film of greater standards like Only God Forgives and Tree of Life. 2 magnificent films that are beautifully shot, and are not for dimwits who find the Departed to be good.
Vincent
10-4-2013 11:14 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Oliver D.

Oliver Davidson

This douchebag has never seen Raging Bull or Taxi Driver. If you think that Only God Forgives is a better film than those two, then you really shouldn't be evaluating films. The Tree Of Life was indeed beautifully shot, but it is a problem if cinematography far exceeds the quality of the script and character development.

Nov 4 - 02:14 PM

Bill the B.

Bill the Butcher

Wrong.

Nov 4 - 09:11 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Hugo was clearly his best film. He's terrible.

Oct 18 - 06:36 AM

LOL

Fight .Me

Dude, seriously? You are a dumbfuck if you think that way. Enjoy the rest of your life, faggot.

Oct 5 - 06:00 AM

Vincent

Do you even Jay Cutler?

LOL! You like Martin Scorsissy!? The dude is an overrated filmmaker. Who are you, though? Gilmore? Tut?

Oct 5 - 06:01 AM

LOL

Fight .Me

Seriously, fuck you. I hope that one day, you walk outside and get hit by a bus.

Oct 5 - 06:03 AM

Vincent

Do you even Jay Cutler?

Still would be better than having to watch Hugo. That film sucked ass.

Oct 5 - 06:05 AM

LOL

Fight .Me

What are you? A 7 year old. I ask cause only little kids can't understand Hugo. You're so pathetic.

Oct 5 - 06:06 AM

Vincent

Do you even Jay Cutler?

Yes. I am 7. What are you....a pretentious teenager who thinks he knows film just cause he watches Martin Scorsese?

Oct 5 - 06:07 AM

LOL

Fight .Me

Your a pathetic excuse of a human being. I hope that on the day you die, you realize no one will love you, and your a pathetic ass muncher.

Oct 5 - 06:10 AM

Vincent

Do you even Jay Cutler?

I will be on my deathbed. Where will you be? Playing Call of Duty in your mom's basement.

Oct 5 - 06:11 AM

LOL

Fight .Me

Wow, you're a fag.

Oct 5 - 06:15 AM

Vincent

Do you even Jay Cutler?

Why do you keep calling me a fag?

Oct 5 - 06:19 AM

Movie Person

Movie Person

Yeah, it's like, his only good film is Hugo.

Oct 5 - 05:14 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

I know, right? Shit director.

Oct 5 - 04:16 AM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

I guess you could say the same for Paul Thomas Anderson or pretty much any director currently working. Why haven't we done one of these for PTA yet? Although Diego already started one on PTA's next film Inherent Vice.

Oct 6 - 07:31 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile