Will he ever wear the damn suit?

I want to see a Wolverine film where he actually wears the yellow suit. A modified version of it but something similar to the original. It was the coolest suit to me next to batman's when I read comics growin up as a kid and I just can't believe they haven't shown it in a movie.
Keon Reza
07-24-2013 09:22 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Not going to happen, but I agree with you. I was kind of disappointed when Xmen came out because of that. I think that was one of the coolest parts of the Avengers (Hawkeye didnt have the original purple and blue, but they were using the suit from the Ultimate Avengers storyline).

Aug 15 - 05:10 AM

Annie C.

Annie Cash

So you're suggestin to cover his face AND buffy hairy chest?! We girls wouldn't appreciate it. Beside the suit would look super cheesy. Only comic book nerds and little kids would prefer that!

Aug 2 - 03:06 AM

Annie C.

Annie Cash

and yes, that would look super cheesy. Only comic book nerds and little kids would prefer the suit.

Aug 2 - 03:03 AM

Annie C.

Annie Cash

So you're saying you want to cover his face? Cover his chest?! I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that nonsense of yours.

Aug 2 - 03:02 AM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

I'm fine without that retarded yellow suit. He looks much more badass the way he is.

Jul 24 - 09:37 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

God, I hope not. That would look so cheesy.

Jul 24 - 09:35 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I agree.

Jul 25 - 03:09 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile