Funny Story about The Wolverine

I had a funny experience watching The Wolverine today. Sitting behind me were a group of kids who were really excited because they thought this movie was connected in some way to the Avengers. Not going to give out major spoilers away but it isn't. The funny thing is was that these kids were ranging between ages 5-10. Imagine their reaction to when Wolverine says "Go f**k yourself" to the villain. Chances are that what you thought up was pretty accurate
Chris Westergaard
07-27-2013 02:13 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

When I was watching Man of Steel I heard two kids who sounded about 9 talking about Batman having a fight with Superman. Two months before the Man of Steel sequel with Batman in was announced. They must have been pyschic.

Aug 26 - 08:35 AM

Leslie Meeker

Leslie Meeker

Well it is the way Logan talks as he says in the comics he is the best at what he does and what he does is not very nice. The parents should have know that there would be that type of talk in the movie and not brought kids that young to see it. Now I can see the reasoning why they thought it would be connected to the Avengers as they are both Marvel and in the comic world the X-men and the Avengers do work together.

Jul 29 - 10:12 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile