over-analyzing The Wolverine..

Just a vent from my blog about the movie.. Comment and reply, give your own ultra, over-thought out meaning.. LOL

One word to describe this movie, for lack of a better adjective?interesting. Plot was pretty straightforward and nicely action-packed. The Wolverine has always been sort of this character that yearns this free spirit that roots for him no matter what. If I can try and over-think and over-analyze the meaning of the movie, it is that no matter what, The Wolverine?s greatest mutant strength is not his ability to heal or to have pointy sharp metal spikes, but that he has the heart of a f**king warrior. His pure anger is what triggers this beastly side of him and that anger and affection is deeper than any mortal can encompass. Absolutely nothing can stop him. He?s a straight beast with the heart of lion.

On another note, so many Japanese actors and actresses. I think, kid you not, there are 15 white people in that movie. Legit. If you see the movie, pay attention to the beginning grocery & bar scene, when Venom and that black clan meet in the alley way, the two hookers with that Jap, and Hugh Jackman, there are your white actors/actresses. Unbelievable. If you like cheesy one-liners, this is a great film for that also. Hugh Jackman though is freaking ripped. His shirt is legitimately off the entire time for easily 75% of the movie. His shirt HAS to be off when he?s getting checked by the Japanese girl. His shirt HAS to be off when he wakes up in the morning right? Damn!!
Jason P.
07-28-2013 10:35 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

There are no replies to display. Some replies may have been removed due to spam filtering.

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile