There's Something About Mary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

There's Something About Mary Reviews

June 23, 2015
Simply an amazing comedy full of silly laughs and romance!
½ July 9, 2015
Despite a talented cast, "There's Something About Mary" suffers from a boring story and predictable narrative whose few funny scenes aren't enough so that this film can be distinguished in the comedy genre
½ July 9, 2015
½ July 28, 2007
After seeing this movie only once I can see why I got it for the meager price of $2.50. Although it has some good moments (the "hair gel" scene), it's certainly a movie that I cannot for the life of me remember.
July 4, 2015
A movie filled with lies and honest laughs
June 18, 2015
Sweet snd cute movie
May 18, 2011
There is something about that Mary character, and it's not her that makes this Farrelly Brothers comedy probably the weirdest and funny at a level that's below their average. (B-)
June 5, 2015
This still holds up. It is one of Ben Stiller's better movies. Lin Shaye is hilarious! Highly recommend.
November 12, 2008
Vulgar, immature, ridiculous are some the words I would use to label the greatest Farrelly accomplishment to date. Using puerile humour to attack the audiences humour buds. Also showcasing phenomenal comic performances by Stiller and Dillon.
½ May 13, 2015
Politically incorrect,childish gross out romantic comedy,,,,, and I didn't stop laughing even as the credits rolled.
January 15, 2008
Don't remember it very well
April 22, 2015
The only one really good film by Farrelly brothers.
September 26, 2013
Absolute Classic Booommm
May 27, 2008
Despite it's crude, but effective, humor, There's Something about Mary doesn't lose itself and remains an entertaining and even romantic story.
September 2, 2007
Watched this movie a few weeks ago, pretty lame. Just stupid ass jokes
June 12, 2014
This is absolute classic comedy, it's just a shame they don't make more like it. The cast are all on top form and the script is brilliant.
August 7, 2008
At first glance, this isn't something that seems like it would work but standout performances from Stiller and Diaz as well as a lovable and hilarious storyline augmented by more than a little Farrelly Brothers quirk makes There's Something About Mary soar as one of the greatest comedy classics of the last century.
½ June 3, 2009
An entertaining storyline with exceptional acting clouded by sexism and insensitivity towards the mentally handicapped.
½ February 17, 2015
I find it too creepy to like. D+