The Thin Man Quotes
The top The Thin Man quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Nora Charles: Say, what's that man doing in my drawers?‐ Submitted by Sharon S (3 years ago)
- Nick Charles: The important thing is the rhythm. Always have rhythm in your shaking. Now a Manhattan you shake to fox-trot time, a Bronx to two-step time, a dry martini you always shake to waltz time.‐ Submitted by Joseph B (3 years ago)
- Nora Charles: [suffering from a hang-over] What hit me?Nick Charles: The last martini.
- Nick Charles: The murderer is right in this room. Sitting at this table. You may serve the fish.
- Nick Charles: Now don't make a move or that dog will tear you to shreds.
- Nora Charles: You know, that sounds like an interesting case. Why don't you take it?Nick Charles: I haven't the time. I'm much too busy seeing that you don't lose any of the money I married you for.
- Nora Charles: Waiter, will you serve the nuts? I mean, will you serve the guests the nuts?
- Reporter: Say listen, is he working on a case?Nora Charles: Yes, he is.Reporter: What case?Nora Charles: A case of scotch. Pitch in and help him.
- Nora Charles: They say you were shot in the tabloids.Nick Charles: They never got near my tabloids.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)