Three Little Pigs Reviews

February 16, 2010
The classic tale as told by Disney. This is probably one of my all-time favorite shorts and is certainly a memorable one that stands out, unlike the Mickey shorts that have a tendency to blend together after you've seen so many of them. With its catchy original song Three Little Pigs remains a very popular short to this day. (First viewing - Summer 2009)
½ January 1, 2012
This is a fun little animated film adaptation of the classic tale of the Three Little Pigs. I loved it as a kid, and I think it has an enduring quality to it, it is still solid now as an adult. It is a classic Disney short, quality animation, good jokes, and some fun music.
April 19, 2015
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

This animation collection contains several short cartoons made by Disney containing the three little pigs and the big bad wolf and several spin-offs. The collection tells the tale of Big Bad Wolf's interaction with the pigs and their houses, Little Red Riding Hood, and it also tells a tale some years later of the Big Bad Wolf and his children. There is entertainment here for all ages.

"I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down."

Several classic Disney directors come together to make a series of three little pig, big bad wolves, and various animal cartoons. This cartoon style is classic Disney, which holds its magic to this day, and the characters are nice variations from the masterpieces we know.

"We're the Three Blind Mouseketeers!"

I came across this on Netflix and remembered watching it as a kid with my uncle when he babysat. I can say I still adore these classics and my daughter absorbed every minute of it. These films hold the test of time and I strongly recommend seeing these Disney collections.

"There's danger in the woods, beware. The Big Bad Wolf is there."

Grade: A
February 16, 2015
Good movie of this well known children's animated story and from the very early years of Disney Studios
November 4, 2012
Disney most certainly had a gift for animation. For its time, Three Little Pigs is a prime example of Disney's superior craftsmanship among his peers.
August 16, 2012
A short film made many years ago, I watched it when I was like 7 years old, today I am 18 and now I watch it with different eyes, and it is still funny, cute and hilarious, back to tiem when Disney was Disney.
½ May 13, 2012
A surprisingly funny short movie. The music is pretty good, and helps the script to make a good and enjoyable moment. It's got a few moments that really make you laugh hard. Very good.