Three Men and a Baby (3 Men and a Baby) Reviews

½ August 4, 2012
Some forced elements to give a action form to the remake together with an unnecessary silliness, Leonard Nimoy's comedy have a likable stars, sweet and interesting scenes.
September 6, 2010
A silly movie, a little stupid at times, but it's got a good cast and it's pretty funny most of the time too. Overall, it's okay.
½ January 15, 2011
A warm gentle comedy about three bachelors trying to raise a baby - a situation that naturally promises a lot of funny scenarios.
A timeless classic.
FilmFanatik
½ March 25, 2007
That is not a ghost.
½ September 28, 2009
This is quite a good film, a favourite as a child. It?s a little dated but still entertaining enough. Look out for the ghost behind the curtain!!!
June 19, 2007
A funny comedy as 3 men struggle with looking after a baby for the first time as it alters their bachelor lifestyle.
RCCLBC
February 15, 2008
The original French version was much better.
½ February 14, 2008
What can I say, I was young and impressionable...
thmtsang
July 13, 2007
Three bachelors are landed with a baby girl, who turns their lives upside down. They become very attached to her, just as her mother returns to take her back.
sanjurosamurai
January 22, 2007
classic, i love this flick
July 30, 2007
The only reason we watch this is because of Steve Guttenburg and the ghost behind the curtain.
July 24, 2007
I find the picture for this movie really funny.
June 27, 2007
Lame + Lame + Lame + Cute = 3 Men and a Baby

Good title for a film, but I just couldn't get over the plot and how sugary-sweet it was. New parents might enjoy this movie.
garyX
½ February 26, 2007
Typically contrived and lame Hollywood rom com with a cast of TV has beens churning out the usual nappy jokes.
½ January 2, 2007
Oh... this movie is so cute.
December 28, 2006
Funny and it really showcases these three great actors.
October 6, 2006
That ghost was soooooooo scary...! And the movie was so terrible.
deano
½ November 26, 2006
Really funniest comedy of three bachelors has an unexcepted new roommate. Do you see in the background that a boy standing in front of a window when Ted Danson's mother comes to visit baby? It's a ghost boy - TRUE!
May 18, 2006
It's scary how much I used to love this movie as a kid.
½ May 31, 2011
as hillarious as the cast, this remake is heartwarming, hillarious, fresh, and original as a newborn baby. B+