97% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Three to Tango Reviews

Anthony L

May 24, 2010
I would call this film Kooky. Kooky is a little odd, a little different, a little unexpected but not particularly good. It wasn't predictable and it did hold my attention but overall it wasn't anything special, just refreshingly different. Basically not great but not awful either! Better than In & Out but that's not saying much eh!
Jason S

October 4, 2007
I liked this one and I thought the cast was great. Oliver Platt was awesome in this role and he played off well with the others. It was a simple story but the actors made you care about what was going to happen.
thmtsang
thmtsang

July 14, 2007
Three's a crowd! Rom com love triangle.
Stuart B

February 22, 2007
A very funny and like-able rom-com
deano
deano

November 26, 2006
Matthew Perry does good performance by pretending as a gay man behind his bastard boss and boss' beautiful mistress in this great sexy, funny and irresistable comedy.
Leigh R

November 7, 2006
Kinda cute.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

October 1, 2006
A very lovely comedy..... I watch it maybe 2-3 years ago... And I want to watch this movie again...
Sarah G

September 23, 2006
Good but could be heaps better.
Mr. C

August 22, 2009
Underwhelming.
I did LOL a few times in the middle & near the end.
But the whole first 1/2 of the movie was flat, unfunny & far too drawn out.
mingsysar
mingsysar

August 15, 2006
Matthew Perry playing on that Friends episode where everyone thinks he's gay. Not enough to sustain a film.
iLeo
iLeo

April 12, 2007
Love this movie.
cappieforpresident
November 30, 2013
Matthew Perry wouldn't even have to be his charming, funny self (which he btw certainly is), to make this movie funny. The color of his hair is more than enough! I love this movie! Hilarious!
TonyPolito
October 10, 2010
Less substance than chicken broth.

Matthew Perry's pretending to be gay to get a job, but he's really not. Tee-hee.

Just imagine the trite, tepid gags that can be wrung out of that smelly old dishcloth - and you've successfully imagined about 98% of the plot.

To have any chance at box office rake, the film was directed into more the eye-candy vehicle where viewers can ogle a scantily clad Neve Campbell, barely covered by Mr. Bubble in the tub, prancing about in nearly-sprayed-on undergarments, and the like.

All that so viewers can spend 90 minutes of their valuable time empathizing with Perry - who can't have her anymore than the viewers can. It all plays out like a second-rate "Some Like it Hot" scenario.

And it's a total waste of Campbell's acting ability to boot. Or is that 'to booty?'

RECOMMENDATION: Viewers should instead queue up "When Will I Be Loved," a smart, lesser-known film within which Campbell's true acting talent, rather than her derriere, is on full display.
jam233
February 26, 2010
This is a cute and likable romantic comedy, Matthew Perry does a god job and is well cast. It doesn't always work, but it moves along briskly and holds your interest. The filmmakers make good use of the Chicago setting.
nkkigrrl28
July 2, 2009
I can see why he's annoying to some, but I love Matthew Perry. I think I will always remember my childish crush on him when I was in junior high--salivating over Chandler in "Friends." Matthew Perry is the only reason I watched this rather imperfect film. The film considers itself highly tolerant of homosexuality, but this tolerance is stretched thin. Not a progressive film at all. Quite offensive many times, unfortunately. The humor was...just not. Contrived romantic situations were enjoyable to me anyway...if only because I luhrvvv Matthew Perry.
May 21, 2009
thought i like Rowan & Capbell, this is a very, very, very bad movie. Perry plays the same God damn character he always does...
May 26, 2008
I only saw half of this movie. What I did see, wasn't too bad. It looked like a funny movie. I haven't seen Neve Campbell in anything recently. She's actually a pretty good actress. Matthew Perry is funny as usual. Good chick flick.
holmennnguy
February 12, 2008
Three To Tango is one of my favorite romantic comedies. It's very original with a new twist on the love triangle sub-plot. And the acting is much more above average than most romantic comedies!
December 24, 2007
I'm the only person I know who loves this movie. It's well-written and funny. The acting is great and it's just a silly movie.
November 24, 2007
love it she thinks hes gay and he loves her but she is dating his boss who is married and actually his wife control his every move and he hasn't left her cause she control the money too luckly she ends up with the one she thought was gay.