97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Three to Tango Reviews

February 24, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
January 15, 2014
Little comedy with nothing really fun or new in it but a charming bunch of talented actors, some nice jokes & interesting graphic choices that gives the film a retro vibe.
January 3, 2014
Love triangle between an architect, his employer and his girlfriend. Starring in these lazy and unoriginal comedies did nothing for Matthew Perry's career, but he is still the most interesting thing about this one.
cappieforpresident
November 30, 2013
Matthew Perry wouldn't even have to be his charming, funny self (which he btw certainly is), to make this movie funny. The color of his hair is more than enough! I love this movie! Hilarious!
muffin0681
November 2, 2013
As young and idealistic architects, Oscar Novak (Matthew Perry) and Peter Steinberg (Oliver Platt) have finally landed a career-making opportunity - tycoon Charles Newman (Dylan McDermott) has chosen them to compete for the design of a multi-million dollar cultural centre. Impressed with Oscar's dedication to the job (and also thinking he is gay), Charles assigns him the additional task of spying on his mistress, Amy (Neve Campbell) - a woman who Charles guards as jealously as he guards his investments. Oscar begins to develop feelings for Amy, who in turn feels the same way but also believes he is gay. Amy, of course can not find out that Oscar is not gay because he will lose Charles' business. Oscar may have finally found the woman of his dreams - but can he keep her?

also stars Cylk Cozart, John C. McGinley, Bob Balaban, Deborah Rush and Kelly Rowan.

directed by Damon Santostefano.
July 27, 2013
That movie was in 1999, woah! It had felt like watching something out of our time, it sort of exposes the 'gay' thing about some people, which they have used to gain popularity. Anyway, nice acting, simpleton movie, nothing exceptional, watchable once. 3.6/5.0
April 20, 2013
A great film with great humour and a fabulous cast. (Pun intended) The comedy is great and the chemistry between the cast just hits the right notes. Perry may always be Chandler in everyone's eyes but he played the role well and it's definitely something I'm proud to put on my DvD shelf.
February 20, 2011
it was cute, funny n romantic. why does the successful single woman Neve Campbell date with a married guy Dylan McDermott? money? she has money. attraction? ugh... Matthew is so much better except his orange hair. lol

i watched this movie again on 3/17/13. i like Mathew's orange hair. haha my values are changing. one thing i don't change my value: go for a single guy! :)
January 28, 2013
Loved it. I went out and bought as soon as it came out.
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
November 10, 2008
I liked it and Perry is always funny! Great cast!
October 8, 2012
A romantic comedy with a few twist and turns that made me laugh.
August 19, 2012
why is everybody saying this movie sucks? i think it's a cute movie.
Robyn M.
July 16, 2012
Talk about complications this movies a 3 way circus, Neve Campbell stuck in the middle. This is a different type of romance comedy, more serious then laughter, it has its charms. 3 to Tango is a metaphor for Mathew Perry, Oliver Platt and Neve Campbell dance the love. Platt who's seeing Campbell on the side is married and hires Perry to keep them from colliding, and is also mistaken for being gay falls in love with Campbell, and slowly Campbell feels the same. When the truth is out she dumps Platt for lying and cheating, she gets mad at Perry but not as much cause "love concures" always. Both live happily or somewhat perfectly ever after when Perry finish's convincing everyone he's Straight.
June 30, 2012
Just want to see how bad it is.
May 16, 2012
they mess up the ending... but its a great Matthew Perry comedy...
April 22, 2012
Loved it,funny,and romantic,with a wonderful cast.
April 9, 2012
The movie was decent, the book however, will blow your mind...
March 31, 2012
ohh looks like a chic flick!!