The top Thunderball quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- James Bond: What I did was for Queen and country. Surely you don't think it gave me any pleasure?‐ Submitted by Dave W (14 months ago)
- Emilio Largo: Someone has to lose!James Bond: Yes, I thought I saw a spectre over shoulder!Emilio Largo: What did you mean?James Bond: The spectre of the defeat!‐ Submitted by John W (16 months ago)
- Domino Derval: I'm glad I killed him.James Bond: You're glad?
- James Bond: I hope we didn't scare the fishes.
- James Bond: It looks very difficult. [Shooting from the hip, Bond shatters his clay pigeon] Why no, it isn't, is it!
- James Bond: Placing Fiona's body in a chair after she is shot on the dance floor] Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.
- Patricia Fearing: What exactly do you do?James Bond: Oh, I travel... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.
- James Bond: He got the point.‐ Submitted by Tim R (3 years ago)