67% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Thunderbirds Reviews

August 1, 2013
An insult to both the 1960's TV series and my childhood, Thunderbirds has none of delightful trademarks of the show, and, strangely, almost no actual rescues. A terrible story and mostly rubbish cast don't help either.
Terrible.
March 26, 2014
Only decent thing to come from this was the Busted song.
October 19, 2013
It's a great way to remember things of the past as the old television series and Billy Idol playing the John Tracy
Dane P.
October 3, 2013
A corporate money-machine interpretation of a classic serious, devoid of everything that made the original series popular and desperately pandering to the easily-manipulated tween audience
April 2, 2013
Many of the fans of the original will love it and young boys will find themselves converted, but in reality the acting is mediocre and the script in most parts is thin. Although the fight scenes are comedic and Sophia Myles, Ben Kingsley and Ron Cook bring some memorable highlights.
May 22, 2013
I was surprised by this movie, I liked it more than I thought I would, and I dare say more than I should've. There were more good actors than I expected, It was more intentionally funny than I expected. Is it a good movie? I really don't think so, but if you want dumb, silly fun or something to keep the kids out of the way, you can't really go wrong with Thunderbirds.
April 11, 2013
Entertaining enough; however it doesn't show the greatness that could have been with a live action feature of the Thunderbirds.
October 27, 2007
By making this a live-actioner, they completely missed the point of why the 'Thunderbirds' TV series was so appealing. In the same year, 'Team America: World Police' was released, and THAT movie understood why.
February 8, 2012
Not that bad for a kids film but not that good either
October 17, 2007
I didn't think that this was very well done and it seemed a bit pointless
December 24, 2012
this film is a kiddie film with the worst ensemble cast
September 30, 2012
Just... so bad. Ben Kingsley better have been paid so well for this. I must say though, I get a good kick out of the fact that his villain's name is "The Hood". Who-- no really, WHO?!-- came up with that name?
December 7, 2012
No way would i watch this diabolical shite!
November 27, 2012
This movie I whatched over and over again
November 24, 2012
Hammy, silly, with mis-matched performances, this is strictly for kids. Little kids. Very, little kids.
Noah Abraham G.
July 30, 2011
I didn't expect this movie to be intelligent. But was it necessary to make it so boring and offensively bad? Not even the youngest kids would like this.
September 12, 2012
disappointing movie after 32 fantastic, hour-long episodes from the 1960's. i think Gerry Anderson (the creator of the series) would be turning in his grave after this stupid movie. the effects are fantastic, like they should be, but the story-line, acting and ending are corny and badly thought-out
August 20, 2012
My nth time to watch this. Am I the only one who likes this movie???
August 3, 2012
good movie. Vannessa Anne Hudgens is hot.
ap sirius
July 15, 2012
For a film based on the the television series, its surprising how little the Thunderbirds actually appear in the film. Thunderbirds is more of a Spy Kids ripoff without the fun. The only redeeming quality was watching Ben Kingsley try to act wooden faced, like a puppet.....

Team America comes closer to being like the Thunderbirds, than this piece of drek.....