20% Transcendence Apr 18

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Tinker Bell Reviews

Luke B

November 16, 2008
Tinker Bell is hot as hell. No matter what interpretation you look at. Especially when Kimberly Wyatt of the Pussycat Dolls dresses up as her. But that's a different story. Here Tinker Bell isn't completely herself, hald of her appeal is her bitchy, troublesome traits that have been toned down here. She can still be slightly selfish and impulsive, as we see when she tries to get a bird to fly. This film dilutes her to a sweet fairy trying to find her place in the world of the other fairies. It's cute and simple and aimed at a young audience Still I found it incredibly funny when the animals came into play, a crying squirrel, some amorous glow bugs, and the mouse known as cheese were all charming and hilarious. The animation is superb and far above most cinematic releases let alone straight to DVD. The fairies world is rich with colour and detail, and the hawk attack is just one example that every effort has been put into this film. Plus Tink still has her ridiculously short skirt and great legs so who's going to complain?
ascordeiro108
ascordeiro108

December 25, 2012
It has a great message but it's not the Tinker Bell that I remember.
Angela A

March 13, 2014
Kids love it. It was pretty generic, but with nice-looking characters.
Lord Naseby
Lord Naseby

October 3, 2009
I was forced to watch this film when i babysat 3 girls under the age of 10. yeah not fun for me at all. i rather hated it. it was bland, predictable and waaay too happy. not good at all. People have told me to cu this movie some slack because it is intended for a younger audience. I will now give you some movies that were intended for a younger audience as well as the rotten tomatoes review that it got: Toy Story (100) Toy Story 2(100) Snow white and the seven dwarfs (98). do you get what i'm saying? you can still have a childrens movie that is good.
Anthony V

November 10, 2008
An above average production with a great message for kids, some very funny bits, and amazing animation. Leaves you wondering why they only did a direct to video release, when this is better than some animation being released to theaters.
Marion R

November 2, 2008
Same shenanigans that Disney tends to release, but it was okay. The character in this film is nothing like he OG Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. I am a big Tinkerbell fan, I Like her becuase she is really mean, stubborn, and jealous. If you are 10 years old or younger, you will think this is the best thing since you got those Hannah Montana tickets.
June 27, 2011
I went into this movie very VERY skeptical... because, up to this point TB has always been portrayed as flirty, jealous, mean, stubborn, and with a very BAD attitude - NOT something I wish for my young daughter to watch!! But (thankfully) I ended up very pleasantly surprised! We both loved this movie! It's a very sweet, cute and even funny story... encouraging girls (esp) to be accepting of who they are, and to appreciate the gifts/talents they were given. I was pleased to find Tink sweet, caring, and helpful. It was refreshing to actually find a clean movie with good morals that I don't have to worry about my little one watching! This movie also some *beautiful* computer animations and an *amazing* score!
February 17, 2009
What a cute movie!!! I didn't need to see Angelica Houston's name on the box or in the credits before I knew she was in it just by hearing her voice!!!
December 21, 2009
I was glad that Tinkerbell finally got her own movie! I liked that they did her backstory and everything. It was just a cute movie that you are sure to love of you like Tink
November 24, 2009
It looked pretty good, considering it is a DTD product, and the story is quite predictable and uninteresting for anyone over 7, but if they aren't, than this is suitable. Not offensive, and not terribly made, it's an easy breeze, forgettable, but you could do worse! (Little Mermaid 2 anybody?)
childofevil2003
October 23, 2009
cute, funny, I will recomend this movie to all girls in the world, because the message is that of accepting who they are, and I know a lot of female counterparts that do not have self steem or have it low. I wish people were less materialistic and were more independant, I think with those cualities self steem would be always high!
gwynfallan
October 11, 2009
A light, bright, and surprisingly delightful look at Tinker Bell's early life in the fairy community. Make no mistake this movie is aimed at girls 12 and under, but it is a wonderful bit of fluff for an adult to waste an hour watching. With a soundtrack enhanced by Loreena McKennitt, and also seemingly every American Idol and Disney triple-threat in creation, its near impossible not to like some aspect of this movie.
April 22, 2009
So cute!! I love this movie. Me and my sister were laughing at the stupidest things...but Disney does that to you...lol
edengirlbest
April 27, 2009
I LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluekiller2025
February 17, 2009
Had to sit through this with some female friends. This was so bad. Disney trying to give Tinker bell some character.
kerrybear7
January 10, 2009
I loved this movie. It told you so much about tinker bell and how she was born and who she is. AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
johannattgirl
December 2, 2008
Love the new fairy
ohhhgggg tinker ball having trouble in the beginning but she's save the spring woah!
lovesheba
November 27, 2008
A cute and entertaining Disney film, though it did change the personality of the famous Tinker Bell. Within this movie they made her character a lot more likeable and loveable. A lot different from the self centered, jealousy and, sly little fairy that she was portrayed in the movie Petter Pan.
November 7, 2008
Very cute with a good moral about being yourself. The CG was really beautiful. A good show for the family. =)
November 10, 2008
moral of the story: accept who you are and don't become a feisty bitch fairy or noone else will like you.