20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue Reviews

John M

September 21, 2010
Disney has really done a good job on their Direct to Video blu rays and this was no exception. a good solid fairy movie that my daughter enuoyed immensely.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

February 9, 2012
Tinker Bell is such sweet lil thing. Dare some one quarrells with her. from all the tinker Bell Movies and short Tinker Bell Episodes I liked this Movie alot.
Funny and Heart warming.
ascordeiro108
ascordeiro108

December 25, 2012
The best movie yet of the Tinker Bell series.
jim222001us
jim222001us

September 17, 2010
This is probably the best of the Tinker Bell films. It's magical and good for the whole family.
November 17, 2011
I didn't care for the anti science theme, it's not a good message. There was a bit too much of a push on blind belief. But a good message of friendship and working together.
September 3, 2012
Visually enthralling and disturbingly cute, this is another home run in the Tinker Bell franchise. Minus a half star for being so short. Is it bad to have impure thoughts about a cartoon character?
August 31, 2010
Since we loved the first Tink movie.. and hated the 2nd (Lost Treasure)... I was curious where they were going to go with this one. It was precious! To our delight, they totally brought back the original charm and whim of the first movie! My young daughter enjoyed it thoroughly... and even I got caught up in the magic & enchantment of it all! - Faith, trust and pixie dust!
movieloverforlife
September 28, 2010
A really cute movie. Love all the movies in this series. I love the little friendship that Tink makes with Lizzy!
Qasim Arif S.
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
KevinRobbins
January 1, 2014
I'll never doubt you again.

Tinker Bell and a rival fairy are swept off to the land of humans. They are supposed to keep their existence a secret from the humans they encounter. They find a little girl who lives with her scientist father and she just wants his attention. As they try to escape back to fairy land, the rival fairy locks Tinker Bell in the land of humans. Tinker will use this opportunity to try and make the little girl's life better.

"Define stay away..."

Bradley Raymond, director of Pocahontas 2, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Tinker Bell, The Lion King 1 1/2, and Pixie Hollow Games, delivers Tinker Bell: The Great Fairy Escape. The storyline for this picture is a bit cliché and reminded me of a modern Peter Pan story (on Earth rather than Neverland). The animation was awesome and the voices were okay. The voices were provided by Mae Whitman, Michael Sheen, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone, and Jesse McCartney.

"We need to stay hidden from the humans."
"We do?"

We have thoroughly enjoyed watching this series as a family (both off DVD and Netflix). The animation has been very good and the settings are marvelous. The actual plots are inconsistent, with this being the worst to date, but the follow up to this, Secret of Wings, is very good. I would recommend watching this and all of the other Tinker Bell movies.

"I'll never forget you, Tinker Bell."

Grade: C+
Stephanie L.
January 16, 2013
No wonder Lizzie's father ignores her, she's so annoying! If I heard her whine 'Father' one more time I was going to break my t.v.
June 8, 2013
The lovable characters and brisk pace allow this "Tinker Bell" movie to be as wholesome and dazzling as it should be.
May 27, 2013
As per usual, Tinker Bell shows the gift of friendship and how two beings worlds apart from one another can come together and become friends, whether they are humans, or fairies. The friendship between characters Vidia and Tink were explored furthermore in this film. A truly well done for a great movie that shows the importance of friendship!
March 7, 2013
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue is a cute kids movie.
December 26, 2012
I love this movie....
September 1, 2010
love the tinker bell films
November 25, 2012
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue is a cute movie for kids.
Rodschach
November 10, 2012
"Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" mantiene el nivel de animación y trama de sus predecesoras ofreciendo un nuevo cuento de amistad y lealtad con "polvo de hadas". Aunque también es aquí donde la franquicia empieza a volverse tediosa.
August 7, 2012
Fairytales is never die~

TBatGFR is one of the best fairy tale ever. This movie is not just tell a simple bedtime story for kids but a huge story about a story, :D it is a miracle.

Believe me!!
September 8, 2012
Lo dicho recuerdo mi infancia con estas peliculas xD