Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure Reviews

January 5, 2010
Not as good as the first. The supporting cast have had their roles reduced to focus more on Tinker Bell and her best friend Terence. I removes a lot of the lighthearted funny moments from the first. When the cute animals show up they are still hilarious, with a bug named Blaze and a frog making a quick exit from an awkward situation. Terence is far too annoying to have a big part in this. He's irritating and fucks everything up, the twerp. Will please the target audience no end and the animation is still impressive.
ascordeiro108
December 25, 2012
It has more story than the first, which is good.
March 3, 2010
Thumbs up for the animation in this adorably cute movie! Very magical and will be a delight to all!
June 27, 2011
Although it was met with great hesitancy on my part... my daughter really wanted to try this movie again, so we just rewatched it together. While I still agree with my original review that this movie/storyline was too complex and intense for a 3yr... my whimsical, imaginative, adventurous now 5 1/2 year old really enjoyed it - and I did too! :)

Original review 06/11 (2 1/2 stars) : Love the first Tinker movie.... was not so thrilled with this (2nd) one. It was like they were trying too hard to appeal to the older audience and it took away from the original, magical & whimsical wonderfulness they brought to the screen in the first one. It was way too deep, scary & boring for my 3 1/2 year old, and something about it (still can't get my finger on it) pretty much rubbed me wrong from the very beginning. Very Disappointed!
½ January 5, 2011
Wonderful set of movies entertaining to both adults and children. I can't believe these are straight to dvd movies!
December 21, 2009
This was a great movie and I loved it just as much as the first one! The animation was great and I was happy to see Terrance in it more! It will also make you laugh! I can't wait until the third one comes out!
October 28, 2009
This movie is better, and more funny than the previous one! It shows a good example on friendship and to stop focusing on who is right and wrong, true frienship is more important over anything else!!!
November 12, 2015
A couple of the other Tinker Bell movies were surprisingly fun and engaging little stories with lots of great character ("Tinker Bell", "The Legend of the Neverbeast"). "The Lost Treasure", however, is more what one would expect from these fairy tales: Super light fluff and lazy humor with a complete lack of narrative heft. Not to mention, Tinker is a straight-up butthole for most of the movie. Still some cool world building, but nowhere near as good as the best of the series.
March 14, 2013
Same heart and charm, but the amount of Pixie Dust feels a little less in the titular fairy's second adventure. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
½ September 16, 2013
My daughter liked it
July 30, 2013
Pirates give me the willies

Tinker Bell and Terrance are best friends. Tinker Bell is awarded head fairy of the autumn and given the responsibility of presenting the moon stone and activating it with the special scepter. As Terrance helps Tinker prepare, he accidentally breaks the scepter. Tinker unfriends him, like Facebook, and never wants to see him again. During her fit of rage she breaks the moon stone. Tinker will need to find a way to fix everything herself after pushing her best friend away.

"The treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow."

Klay Hall, director of episodes of The Simpsons, Garfield and Friends, King of the Hill, and Father of the Pride; as well as the upcoming Planes, delivers Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure. The storyline for this picture was surprisingly entertaining, but what was really impressive was the awesome animation. The voices were okay and included Mae Whiteman, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone, Kristin Chenoweth, and Jesse McCartney.

"I didn't think I'd need any help. I was wrong."

I watched this off Netflix with my daughter this past weekend and found it more entertaining than I anticipated. The plot has several twists and the characters are dynamic. This is far from a great movie, but isn't the worst sequel to a Disney picture. I recommend seeing this movie with your child.

"I'm standing behind you."

Grade: C+
May 27, 2013
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure was one of the remarkable Disney Fairies movies to be done. It talks about the story of the friendship between tinker fairy, Tinker Bell, and fairy dust keeper Terrence. When the Moonstone is crushed, it is up to Tinker Bell to solve the problem, and this is to find the Magic Mirror that can grant wishes. Will she be able to succeed without the help of her friends?
½ March 7, 2013
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure is a cute kids movie.
November 25, 2012
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure is a cute movie for kids.
½ November 7, 2012
"Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" supera por poco a su predecesora al ofrecer gran calidad de animación y haciéndo a Tinker Bell más protagónica todavía, con una trama imaginativa, algo impredecible y con un bello, aunque infantil, mensaje de amistad.
September 3, 2012
Muy buena como la primera. Recordando la infancia xD
½ March 19, 2012
I don't comprehend the low score of this film. I really liked it. I was really inquisitive to see the follow up after TB1 was extremely sufficient for the whole household. I saw it about a number of number of periods with the little one. I can nothing but suggest it. Really awesome movement, eye sweets from the starting to the end, awesome tale, awesome concept. Most of the figures from the first TB got just minor looks, on the other way others were publicized. This one was more about Tink, less about connections between the fairies like in the first one, but imo the film did not experience because of that. All in all.
January 26, 2012
In the computer cartoon office, Disney does a fantastic job once more. "Tinker Gong and the Lost Treasure" is a vision pleasure, and the cartoonists' and computer animators attention to details gives the gorgeous image something to display other than the quality and style itself. The computer cartoon is fantastic. We're not discussing TV-quality illustrating or computer cartoon. This is feature-quality work.
September 11, 2011
q suka film animasi disney yg satu ini karena nilai persahabatanya kental bgt