To Grandmother's House We Go - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

To Grandmother's House We Go Reviews

June 19, 2008
This is a cute Mary-Kate and Ashley movie. I liked seeing it with my sisters a while ago. It was also nice that some of the Full House cast was in it.
½ August 9, 2007
Haha, I guess no one really cares about this movie. i personally think it was funny and cute, kind of annoying, though.
April 5, 2016
I love this move its good for me and my kids
February 2, 2016
I have seen this movie thousands of times. I grew up with Mary Kate and Ashley and this is one of my favorite movies growing up. It makes me cry and smile definitely one I'll show my kids someday haha
½ March 16, 2008
This is a childhood classic that I was surprised to see still holds up well for a Television Movie.

The story of The Olsen Twins in the Full House era who want to see their grandma who loves in the country, however on the way they are entangled with the FBT Bandits.

Although they are cliche & 'cute' the twins do a great job for their age & film moves quite well. Compared to many Television movies this is much better than some.
½ November 24, 2013
Don't really like the Olsen twins movies. Ok as a young child, not now.
December 16, 2012
One of their best movies, and a holiday classic for me. It's a perfectly fine plot for a children's movie, and the Olsen twins are adorable. Well worth the watch if you've got little kids or grew up with Mary-Kate and Ashley.
January 28, 2012
Such a cute movie and Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen's very first one too! They were still starring in Full House when they did this. It's just a really cute movie and they get upto lots of mischief throughout!! You gotta love it!!!
December 9, 2011
Typical Olsen Twin kids movie, but it makes me wonder what's wrong with all of the adults in this story.
December 2, 2011
Very cute film. I had to buy it to complete my daughter's Mary-Kate and Ashley collection. She loved them as a child, and she ended up with almost everything they ever did. This was just about their first movie. They kind of play against type in that (at least in the beginning)they are a little bratty. At the very least they are a "hand full." You can see why their mother would have wanted to have a vacation. At any rate, it is undeniable that they are in the end absolutely adorable. It is easy to see why everyone loved them so much. I challenge anyone to not love them too. They are charming, and for that reason alone, the film is enjoyable.
July 5, 2011
I REMEMBER THIS MOVIE!!!!!
October 1, 2010
Not watched this for years, but last time i saw it, when i was 6 i liked it. Good fun.
January 6, 2011
My favorite Olsen Twins movie.
January 4, 2011
Who could resist the adorable Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen? Not me. They are charming in this wonderful family movie.
½ December 20, 2010
Love this!! One of my favorite childhood Christmas movies :D Can't say much but adorable Mary-Kate and Ashley when they are little, NY and Christmas makes a wonderful story.
½ December 11, 2010
One of the cutest Christmas movies ever. =) The twins were so adorablee!
June 19, 2009
One of the best Olsen Twins Film's...
½ September 17, 2010
Stupid little movie for 6 year-old girls.
½ February 12, 2009
Stupid little movie for 6 year-old girls.
½ May 28, 2010
Saw this on TV and recognized the twins. They were so cute~