Guess the Tomatometer / Ebert's Review

I am not going to make a prediction just yet. Way too early for that.

This was the final film that Roger Ebert reviewed. According to Jim Emerson, it is a three-and-a-half-star review. Fitting, seeing as "The Tree of Life" was one of Roger's favorite movies. He will be missed.
Marcus J.
04-5-2013 10:55 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

33%

I hear people laughed at this movie.

Apr 8 - 12:16 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Seriously? I may have to go see this...

Apr 8 - 12:28 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well, people booed Tree of Life. It seems Malick is cool to hate on. I'm not sure if it's justified, as I haven't seen any of the man's films.

Apr 8 - 03:56 AM

Des Akkari

Des Akkari

If I had went to the theater to see ToL I would have booed and got my money back....That movie is #1 in worst movie category...mostly because some say its the best ever and that one must be stupid not to get it!

Apr 11 - 03:38 PM

James Nelson

James Nelson

People boo something they aren't ready for. That doesn't mean there aren't valid criticisms of Tree of Life (there certainly are), but "booing" it is just plain willful narrow mindedness.

Apr 12 - 05:55 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

At least his last review was this and not The Host.

Apr 6 - 01:09 PM

Seb M

Seb Moore

i was so bummed when i went to his website and saw that his last published review was The Host. its only fitting that he finishes on a Terrence Malick film.

Apr 7 - 03:10 AM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

Just think of the movies coming out this year we won't get to hear his thoughts on. Especially Scorsese's Wolf of Wall Street coming out in November. RIP =(

Apr 8 - 07:22 PM

Seb M

Seb Moore

Gravity, Only God Forgives, Upstream Color :(

Apr 11 - 12:27 AM

Al Pi

Al Pi

@Seb Moore
Was that supposed to mean something? Also, What's Up With Capitalizing Every Word? It's annoying.

Apr 11 - 11:42 AM

Seb M

Seb Moore

@Al Pi
they're movie titles u idiot

Apr 11 - 03:47 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile