63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

Tombstone Reviews

April 23, 2011
Val Kilmer... What the hell happened after this?
February 2, 2014
Aside from some fine performances, "Tombstone" is a melodramatic, tired rehash of old western cliches.
January 30, 2014
The Good the Bad and the Ugly is still my favorite western. But this is second without a doubt.
Mick V.
January 24, 2014
This film benefit from a phenomenal performance from Val Kilmer as the reckless Doc Holliday. This character fascinated me to no end. A man so full of self-loathing that he is willing to throw his life a way for the heck of it and at the same time has such undying loyalty to his one and only friend, Wyatt Earp. Such a wonderful performance. Easily one of the greatest westerns ever made.
December 29, 2013
I just liked it ! I'm your Huckleberry. Sam Elliott as Virgil is underrated but then again he is an underrated actor.
filmlover1994
December 17, 2013
My Favorite Western Film Is 1956's The Searchers.
December 3, 2013
Val Kilmer is the best thing about this fast-paced and entertaining flick.
November 30, 2013
Well crafted western with a multitude of interesting characters, highly recommended for genre fans.
November 25, 2013
Best mustache movie ever made.
November 10, 2013
A brilliant example of the powerful impact that the western genre gives.
November 9, 2013
A true coming of age classic if there ever was one, Tombstone will usher your children into adulthood and remind you of your younger days. A brilliant spin on an old classic story, impeccable acting, fantastic drama and of course a bevy of western violence makes this movie a must see for all.
rocknblues81
October 26, 2009
One of the most fun westerns of all time. I hear that it's not overly accurate, and I can't deny or conform that, but I will say that there seems to be a lot of myths when it relates to the western genre and so it's hard to knock westerns if the accuracy is a little fuzzy. The movie is one of the move quotable flicks of the 90's. It's easy to say Val Kilmer gives the best performance and he gives a good one, but most of the best lines are written for him.

Kurt Russell gives a solid, but maybe slightly overdramatic performance at times as Wyatt Earp. Michael Biehn is outstanding as Johnny Ringo... Michael posses a short of quite intensity. He can play the intense hero as he did in The Terminator, or he can be the semi psychotic character that he was in The Abyss and Tombstone. The rest of the cast is good familiar faces.

But make no mistake, this is not a classical western. It's mostly action and one liner driven, but I think even the most hardcore western fan can forgive the films shortcomings and just enjoy the fun.
October 29, 2013
Loved it. It's quite violent and seems realistic compared to other Westerns-I mean the gunfights look sloppy at times. The script vacillates from being excellent to hokey, so I feel maybe they had many people working on the script and didn't integrate styles well.
Also-Val Kilmer plays a very cool character and acts well.
July 12, 2012
A smashing look at what it took to take down the scum of the West. Often beautiful photography, a well laid-out story, and excellent performances all around, with a special boost from Val Kilmer's stellar work as Doc Holliday in probably his most impressive performance. A very good western, a very good action film, a very good time.
October 8, 2013
Classic Westren Film About a Legned of Man with a Name : Wyatt Earp
September 12, 2013
As far as Westerns go, I really enjoyed this one.
August 26, 2012
A modern western classic, as essential to a film collection as Unforgiven, and True Grit the second. Val Kilmer should have won an Oscar for his incredible Doc Holliday. This film is a must see for that alone. Great cast, and a fine job by all.
Adrian B.
June 30, 2013
Does nothing for pretty much 1 hour. Some nice action scenes, but overall should not be considered as a Western film, but rather a film that takes place during the Western era.
Particularly pleased with Val Kilmer's performance.
bsmcbride1
August 24, 2013
It will be hard (if not impossible) to get any movie about this event historically accurate. This one had some historical flaws, but it was a lot of fun to watch.
August 19, 2013
the movie looks great. the moustaches are hilarious!! i don't watch a lot of cowboy movies but I imagine that this film has all the prerequisites of the genre. It's a good movie with a good cast. yea, watch it.