Tommy Boy Reviews

½ June 29, 2013
Always thought Chris Farley was more than a tad overrated as a comedian....and this so-so offering is his best work,Oh Brother.
April 6, 2015
Tommy Boy makes for an enjoyable little ride that is always pleasant, easy on the eyes, scintillating on the funny bone, and very sweet in just the right dosage. Chris Farley and David Spade share wonderful on-screen chemistry, devouring a script that hits all the right notes at just the right time, and Farley's comedic genius shines through in what is easily his best picture. Farley was lost far too early. He was well on his way to becoming one of the greats of his generation, carrying on in the legacy of John Candy, not just in stature but in his ability to perfectly capture the finest of nuances in his vocal and physical abilities as a comedian.
½ March 11, 2015
Farley and Spade at their best together. This is sort of a road movie in my opinion and I laughed throughout most of the movie. Yes, a bit goofy and corny in parts that shouldn't have been, but this is made up for in the 2 characters constant banter.
March 7, 2015
I've seen this movie countless times, and it just never gets old! Don't listen to the negative reviews. See how good this movie is for yourself.
½ July 13, 2007
SNL cast members Chris Farley and David Spade pair up in Tommy Boy. Chris Farley is Tommy, the son of an auto manufacturer who is destined to take over the company some day. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so company man Richard (Spade) go around the country in attempt to save the business and sell the new future brake pads. Spade and Farley have excellent chemistry and this movie is full of laughs. This is the type of movie you can watch over and over and never loses its charm.
February 25, 2015
A good and hilarious movie, that's been a favorite of mine for years.
February 12, 2015
Only redeemed by Farley's talent, Tommy Boy is nothing more than pure 90's bland unoriginality.
Robbanflix
December 29, 2006
All of chris farleys movies were awesome and had always a big laughs watching so i recommend and see it ! :)
December 24, 2014
Tommy boy is slapstick funny.
October 19, 2014
It may not be the highest brow comedy, but it's absolutely hilarious!
½ February 11, 2010
(First viewing - Late teen years)
July 23, 2014
Corky, chezzy but still funny! Chris Farley still tickles my funny bone.
June 13, 2007
Wow is this unfunny. gag
January 23, 2009
Had it not being for my sibling, I'd have never given this a go. Pathetic venture. Tries too hard to make one laugh, only to fall flat on its face nearly every time. Well, at least for me. The actors were just as embarrassing as its characters. Its length was its only saving grace.
0/5.
½ July 3, 2014
2.95 out of 5 stars - 5.9 out of 10 stars - 59%
½ June 22, 2014
farley and spade funny duo. rip farley
June 7, 2014
A fun movie it had some great laughs
June 16, 2014
So Funny. I loved every minute of it. Chris at his most awesome.
June 10, 2014
i did not really like it but it was ok overall because farley and spade are pretty funny.
June 10, 2014
this movie was so damn good it was unpredictable. there's no way the people involved with its production had an idea of just how spot-on they were being in the decisions they made. the reason i say this is because so much of what made me laugh in this movie was not the dialog necessarily, but the chemistry between chris farley and David spade. their ability to bounce of one another and give each other the necessary room for their dialog was so amazing to watch. unfortunately both of these men are limited now in the roles they are offered. David spade is forever the snide little _______ and chris farley is, well, he's eternal.