Tonight You're Mine Reviews

May 1, 2015
I'm inspired by the spontaneity of the entire production. Down side is, the storyline is compromised.
March 12, 2015
Started with low expectations! Turned out 2 be really Good...Gonna watch it Again!
Tainted Love Performance was da Coolest!
March 23, 2014
Cute, clever, utterly forgettable, by the numbers indie romantic comedy that has a bland plot, some interesting characters and a great soundtrack.
½ May 13, 2012
Right off the bat, this romcom is super flimsy. The inciting incident that handcuffs the two of them together is super random and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They both have significant others that are ditched three quarters into the movie, also written really thinly. There's a random subplot about a girl filming stuff, that was only written to use first person shots and as a person that one of the new exes runs too. All in all, not written too well. What this movie does have going for it though, is its two leads and the music festival itself, T in the Park. Some of the most interesting stuff comes from the random occurrences at the festival and paired with the music, the atmosphere of the whole thing is really cool. Also, thankfully the leads, Luke Treadaway and Natalia Tena, have enough chemistry and acting chops to make you forget about the bad script every once in awhile. Even with the interesting premise and the cast, this never really took off for me.
February 4, 2014
I want to dislike this but I just can't. It was contrived and bland, but I'd watch it again. The worst thing about it is the soundtrack. Fucking synthpop, man. Fuck synthpop. Electronica piece of shit. Synthpoop is more like it.
August 19, 2012
A very entertaining, feel good, romantic Indie movie. There is good music, funny scenes, and interesting caricatures of people. I guess if you don't like low-budget Independent films, you probably won't like this. There is nothing Hollywood about it...which is good in my book.
November 14, 2013
I don't get why this film got such negative reviews. Maybe they didn't expect what they found, but I got what I expected (romantic comedy) and much more. The actors made a brilliant performance without the overacting that could come out of the situation. The script was predictable and the story got a little cheesy towards the end, but predictable isn't always bad, and I'm glad a film has convinced me that the boy meets girl cliché can work at last.
May 30, 2013
A single night. A million possibilities. One connection.
October 28, 2013
You like funky music? Music festivals? Some attitude? And quirky love? Watch it. I honestly didn't expect anything from it. I don't even like romantic movies all that much. But I really enjoyed this film.
October 17, 2013
Tonight You're Mine (or You Instead) doesn't quite fulfill its potential and at times feels a little too chaotic, but it is still a good, fun time with a great soundtrack and a sincere enough love story at its core.
September 20, 2013
Para quem foi em um festival de Rock dá para matar a saudade.
September 19, 2013
The final frames finally rouse a little 'movie magic' but for the bulk of the 80 minutes it takes to get there, this raucous, rambling mess finds its energy from some great music moments... and very little else. I say SKIP IT!!!
August 20, 2013
I liked this independent film that was shot at the T in the Park Festival in Scotland. It is a short film and its a simple story and didn't need long to tell it. The romance seemed forced at times and honestly I would have liked to see both characters a little more before they got handcuffed together. I did like the feel of the festival and the music, which really added a lot to the film. Overall an entertaining film that I liked and made me feel like going to be music festival.
½ August 6, 2013
Watched this last night and really enjoyed it. It has the perfect balance of comedy and romance. Great for those of you interesting in the music scene, and enjoy music festivals as that all ties into the storyline. Definitely adding this to my favourites.
July 11, 2013
Not good. While it had and interesting idea from the beginning, Tonight You're Mine may not lack character development but the script doesn't allow the film to do what it was easily capable of. Not terrible.
July 10, 2013
I've watched this movie twice in the last 24 hours. Some of these reviews looked like people were just trying to sound smarter than the film. It's a cute movie with relatable characters and a rad setting. Maybe it's because I've been on tour and to huge festivals like the one in the film, but I absolutely enjoyed this movie. If you're looking for something with lots of twists that makes you think, skip it. But I thought it was great.
June 30, 2013
best summer romance ever
June 27, 2013
Great fun! Loved the soundtrack!
June 22, 2013
A actual music movie for Empire Records fans and the broken hearted.
½ June 6, 2013
I thought it had a great soundtrack