Too Cool for Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Too Cool for Christmas Reviews

½ July 20, 2008
Better than average Christmas made-for-tv floss. Liked it more than I really care to own up to!
½ October 21, 2008
What an inanely stupid Christmas movie. It is silly, dumb and ridiculous. The acting is over the top, mush of it makes no sense and it is riddled with goofs.
December 22, 2012
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. 90 minutes of my life wasted
½ January 17, 2010
Trashy and campy. Too mainstream to be a classic but thoroughly entertaining.
February 4, 2008
Lindsay wants to go on a ski vacation over Christamas. Her dads tell her no and proceed to tell her that she is self absorbed. She decides to give Santa a makeover to proove that she can help others. Lindsay learns the true meaning of Christmas after helping Santa deliver the presents.
½ October 21, 2008
½ July 20, 2008
December 29, 2007
this was hard to watch. And how did two gay dads get two kids?
December 12, 2007
so awesome!!
i saw it last year at the 24th december...
oh wow itīs still cool
½ December 18, 2007
I will never waste my time watching this movie ever again
December 17, 2007
Not even gay dads can salvage this misguided trendification of a holiday that's already way too damn trendy. In the bad way.

The only way this movie could be worse is if it had Sean Penn in it.
½ December 12, 2007
What the hell is this?! After fifteen minutes of seeing footage from this movie I vowed to hunt down everybody involved with this film! Never see this! Don't even show it to your kids.