Tooth Fairy 2 Reviews

LWOODS04
½ March 24, 2012
Cast: Larry the Cable Guy, David Mackey, Erin Beute, Brady Reiter, Lucius Baston, Noah Kronenberger

Director: Alex Zamm

Summary: Trying to win back his girlfriend, Larry volunteers at her afterschool program, where he accidentally spills the truth about the Tooth Fairy. Suddenly outfitted with his own tutu, wings and magic wand, Larry must fill the job himself as punishment.

My Thoughts: "You know kids can be so cruel. This film is a perfect example of that. Well not the kids in the film, but the ones that make you sit through this film. I went into this film ready for battle. I didn't win of course. The fillm is awful but you don't need me writing this down to tell you that. Once you saw the title and the poster you already knew. But for those of you who have children, beware. This might one day be your nightmare as well. Good luck..."
November 18, 2012
The first movie was absolutely stupid, and Larry The Cable Guy is much more annoying than Dwayne Johnson, so I wasn't at all surprised that this movie sucked in every way imaginable. Dont' waste your time.
½ October 1, 2012
Every sense Glee 3D i have been reviewing these every time i see a movie. That was a horrible intro in my honest opinion. So anyways Tooth Fairy 2 wow i don't even know where to start. Tooth Fairy 2 is about a guy named Larry played by Larry The Cable Guy who got dumped by his girlfriend and is trying to win her back and dosn't believe in the tooth fairy and says it aloud to a kid named Gabe so he has to serve as the tooth fairy until he collects 10 teeth in 10 days or he loses his best memorie. Man cheesy sequel to the one that personally liked. Good story and good acting. Bad things were there was a cheesy plot,cheesy ending, and cheesy dialouge. GRADE:B
December 3, 2014
As I said with Magic Mike XXL - this is a sequel that shouldn't exist to a movie that shouldn't exist. This the most awkwardly painful movie I've sit through this year, by and far. ...and why is everything pink?! Not that I am against the color, but does it have to be EVERYWHERE?! It's rough on the eyes. Seriously.
November 9, 2012
weak sequel, but, ok overall family movie that provides a few laughs
August 2, 2014
The children thought it was hilarious, and it was a good family movie.

Some low brow comedy for the adults.
½ April 10, 2014
Family + Comedy Movie.....................
½ January 11, 2014
More creepy and dumb than funny.
December 19, 2013
tons of laughs wonderful acting wanted to see more hope they will be a third with Larry
in it
½ December 7, 2013
If the first one wasn't bad enough for you, wait till you see this crap. Larry the Cable Guy is not funny.
½ November 26, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

(2012) Tooth Fairy 2
COMEDY/ CHILDREN

Larry the Cable guy is great as stand-up, but when it comes to live acting movies, they're some of the worst ever which may not be saying much. And I highly doubt many children actually know who Larry The Cable Guy comedian but the thing is the makers had to use him since they can't get anyone else. He stars as Larry who gets sent up to 'tooth heaven' to bring in 10 pieces of children's teeth otherwise his most cherished memory is going to be deleted from his head and out of his memory. And at the same time Larry's also fighting for the affection of a girl he's attracted to a much younger gentleman who's running for mayor. Intentioned for the simple minded and 8 year olds who love everything whatever is put on.

Bomb
June 30, 2013
not horrible but very cheap laughs.
May 28, 2013
I haven't even seen the first one so why the hell would I want to see this one?
½ May 28, 2013
The tooth fairy to is unfunny, stupid and overall unenjoyable. Dont waste 1 hr. 29 min of your life .

Optimum viewing age: 4-8
February 13, 2013
If Larry the Cable Guy wasn't in this...
January 21, 2013
"Tooth Fairy 2" 10 Scale Rating: 0.5 (Among the Worst of All Time) ...

The Good: Nothing. Nothing at all.

The Bad: A movie about Larry the Cable guy being turned into a pink tutu wearing fairy? Do I really need to list the bad here?
January 21, 2013
"Tooth Fairy 2" 10 Scale Rating: 0.5 (Among the Worst of All Time) ...

The Good: Nothing. Nothing at all.

September 30, 2012
the movie is alright... lots of laughs...
July 23, 2012
Noone should have to go through the sufferation of seeing this God awful movie. Please stay FAR. Very very far. I use two verys' in the same sentence for emphasis on how bad this movie is..
I think I smirked once but it wasn't at the movie it was me thinking to myself why am I watching this.