Tooth Fairy 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tooth Fairy 2 Reviews

September 21, 2015
A savagely unfunny sequel that makes the god awful first movie look like absolute gold! F
December 30, 2014
Une resucée du 1er volet, sans imagination et sans talent. Le charme et la drôlerie du premier ne se retrouvent pas ici. Steve Merchant remplacé par une gamine autoritaire, ça gâche déjà la moitié du film ! Pauvres acteurs qui ont dû accepter les rôles pour payer leurs factures... Sans hésitation, si vous avez envie de ce type de divertissement, revoyez à nouveau l'original.
December 3, 2014
As I said with Magic Mike XXL - this is a sequel that shouldn't exist to a movie that shouldn't exist. This the most awkwardly painful movie I've sit through this year, by and far. ...and why is everything pink?! Not that I am against the color, but does it have to be EVERYWHERE?! It's rough on the eyes. Seriously.
November 9, 2012
weak sequel, but, ok overall family movie that provides a few laughs
August 2, 2014
The children thought it was hilarious, and it was a good family movie.

Some low brow comedy for the adults.
½ April 10, 2014
Family + Comedy Movie.....................
½ January 11, 2014
More creepy and dumb than funny.
December 19, 2013
tons of laughs wonderful acting wanted to see more hope they will be a third with Larry
in it
½ December 7, 2013
If the first one wasn't bad enough for you, wait till you see this crap. Larry the Cable Guy is not funny.
½ November 26, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

(2012) Tooth Fairy 2
COMEDY/ CHILDREN

Larry the Cable guy is great as stand-up, but when it comes to live acting movies, they're some of the worst ever which may not be saying much. And I highly doubt many children actually know who Larry The Cable Guy comedian but the thing is the makers had to use him since they can't get anyone else. He stars as Larry who gets sent up to 'tooth heaven' to bring in 10 pieces of children's teeth otherwise his most cherished memory is going to be deleted from his head and out of his memory. And at the same time Larry's also fighting for the affection of a girl he's attracted to a much younger gentleman who's running for mayor. Intentioned for the simple minded and 8 year olds who love everything whatever is put on.

Bomb
June 30, 2013
not horrible but very cheap laughs.
May 28, 2013
I haven't even seen the first one so why the hell would I want to see this one?
½ May 28, 2013
The tooth fairy to is unfunny, stupid and overall unenjoyable. Dont waste 1 hr. 29 min of your life .

Optimum viewing age: 4-8
April 24, 2013
quite a nice and warmhearted movie
February 13, 2013
If Larry the Cable Guy wasn't in this...
January 21, 2013
"Tooth Fairy 2" 10 Scale Rating: 0.5 (Among the Worst of All Time) ...

The Good: Nothing. Nothing at all.

The Bad: A movie about Larry the Cable guy being turned into a pink tutu wearing fairy? Do I really need to list the bad here?
January 21, 2013
"Tooth Fairy 2" 10 Scale Rating: 0.5 (Among the Worst of All Time) ...

The Good: Nothing. Nothing at all.

January 9, 2013
very funny movie for all too see
November 23, 2012
A very good movie.
Some scene's are funny.
For me, it's beter then the first one.
The best movie from Alex Zamm.
November 18, 2012
The first movie was absolutely stupid, and Larry The Cable Guy is much more annoying than Dwayne Johnson, so I wasn't at all surprised that this movie sucked in every way imaginable. Dont' waste your time.