Why is this a 3D experience?

Most of this movie is him doing homoerotic volleyball and chasing after his shrink, really?

Hipster's really lobby for this one huh?
Dingbat Charlie
01-31-2013 07:25 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

James G.

James Gray

I think it's fine to pretend you want to see an action movie but really only want to see men playing volleyball in 3D.

Feb 10 - 08:07 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

I agree. This movie is just overrated.

Feb 7 - 02:29 PM

Saetre

Saetre Saetre

Top Gun? Hipsters?

Feb 1 - 05:15 AM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

Yeah the Irony of treating this like a good movie and worth re-leasing for financial gain.

Feb 1 - 10:17 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

People who think everything 80's is awesome because it is Ironic to

Feb 1 - 10:20 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

This movie is awful and people who think it is because it's old and from the 80's are exactly what hipsters are beside's dressing with glasses without lenses, headbands from the 80's, leotards, lumberjack get ups, Jacques Cousteau costumes, fluorescent and neon colours, etc etc.

People who need Irony as a defining characteristic of their personality instead of their actions and pretending Top Gun (or convincing yourself) is some great movie is part of it.

Feb 1 - 10:27 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

This movie is awful and people who think it is awesome because it's old and from the 80's are exactly what hipsters are beside's dressing with glasses without lenses, headbands from the 80's, leotards, lumberjack get ups, Jacques Cousteau costumes, fluorescent and neon colours, etc etc.

People who need Irony as a defining characteristic of their personality instead of their actions and pretending Top Gun (or convincing yourself) is some great movie is part of it

Feb 2 - 12:05 AM

Hunter Primm

Hunter Primm

The most retarded statement I've heard in a while.

May 9 - 06:02 PM

Patrick Madaj

Patrick Madaj

and you're a communist, get over it.

Feb 7 - 07:09 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile