Tornado Valley Reviews

jjnxn
½ May 20, 2010
Dull contrived suspenseless disaster movie. The only real disaster in of the film is that it was made in the first place. Boring, flat performances and inert direction. If you're a disaster movie fan almost any other film in the genre will be more enjoyable than this.
May 17, 2010
This was a good one. After two sisters deal with the death of their mother they are to face their nightmare again. I feel like the story was good and I really enjoyed watching it.
½ May 12, 2010
This got some really nasty reviews, I don?t think it?s all that bad. The young girl, played by Rachel Pattee is actually quite good. It isn?t a great movie by any means, but it does have decent character development and I did stay interested throughout.
½ April 26, 2013
I got this movie at a Blockbuster video that was going out of business & paid $1.99. Or should I say overpaid. I was very disappointed how the movie started in the past, went to current day but only seemed to have one tornado in current day. Even as the description made it sound like they were dealing with something more that would last all of 3 minutes of the movie at the end. Definitely will keep the case & toss the movie. Not worth watching again.
February 16, 2013
Excellent movie. Very interesting plot, although somewhat reminescent of Twister in some areas. The special effects were lacking quite a bit, but it got the point across. I recommend the story in general.
February 29, 2012
While a made for TV style movie it may be, this film is actually pretty good. For a film that appears at first to be a 21st century rip off of the epic film "Twister" released in 1996, this film is actually a little more emotional. I have spent the greatest portion of my life living in and around Tornado Alley. I'm a volunteer for the National Weather Service, and I saw my first Tornado when I was just 10. It's been nearly 20 years since that time, and I've seen many since. I've also witnessed first hand the destruction of nature unleashed, and seen the permanent damage it can do to a family and a community. I'm not talking about in dollars and cents, those are obvious, I'm talking about the mental/emotional damage that can't be fixed by government aid. This movie though low budget for sure, and lacking in hard core special effects in fact does a fantastic job of capturing some of that emotion on a much smaller and more personal scale. It's not bad at all, I give it 5 stars for emotion, 3 for effects, and 4 for an overall well put together story line.
½ May 12, 2010
55/100. This got some really nasty reviews, I don't think it's all that bad. The young girl, played by Rachel Pattee is actually quite good. It isn't a great movie by any means, but it does have decent character development and I did stay interested throughout.