Critics Consensus: Total Recall Isn't An Affair To Remember
Plus, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is mildly amusing but predictable.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Mosquita Y Mari, a coming-of-age drama about the close friendship between two Los Angeles teens, is at 88 percent.
- Girlfriend Boyfriend, a romantic comedy about the love lives of three classmates during an era of political upheaval in Taiwan, is at 83 percent.
- You've Been Trumped, a documentary about a group of Scottish homeowners protesting a plan by the Donald to build a golf course on an environmentally sensitive area, is at 79 percent.
- Celeste and Jesse Forever, starring Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg in a dramedy about a divorced couple that attempts to maintain a close friendship, is at 77 percent.
- Dreams of a Life, a docudrama about a woman who died in her apartment and wasn't discovered for three years, is at 74 percent.
- Sushi: The Global Catch, a doc about the environmental impact of the popular Japanese dish, is at 67 percent.
- 360, starring Jude Law and Rachel Weisz in a drama about disparate characters whose lives intersect through a series of affairs, is at 32 percent.
- The Babymakers, starring Olivia Munn and Paul Schneider in a comedy about a couple that conspires to rob a sperm bank in a desperate attempt to conceive a child, is at four percent.
- Assassin's Bullet, starring Christian Slater and Donald Sutherland in a thriller about an FBI agent on the trail of a terrorist-killing vigilante, is at zero percent.