67% The Equalizer Sep 26

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Totally Awesome Reviews

June 26, 2014
it's like they set out to do the worst 80's movie ever and then outdid them, I don't have words
339z
May 18, 2014
wow ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that ben stein, mikey day, dominique swain, chris kattan, trevor heins, James Hong as Mr. Yamagashi, play good roles/parts thorughout this movie......i think that the director of this comedy/tv movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie........i think that james hong as Mr. Yamagashi (a parady of the karate kid - 1984), was good thorughout this movie......i think that the cameos Tone Loc as himself, Ben Stein as himself, were good throughout this movie in there cameos thorughout this movie........i think that this is such a really funny comedy movie 2 watch,......i think that Chris Kattan (from the brilliant tv series the middle), was good throughout this movie......i think that this is an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch.....i think that Teryl Rothery (from the brilliant tv series The X-Files), was good throughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie i think that this is such a really enjoyable movie 2 watch........
February 5, 2014
Didn't watch until that close to the end - may have seen a late surge, investments can go down as well as up
September 30, 2013
It was fun to have an 80's flashback
January 24, 2013
Super Funny, Tracy Morgan is the funniest......Loved it!!!!!!
December 7, 2012
Wouldn't like to see at some stage.
November 4, 2012
Totally dumb is more like it.
August 23, 2007
Totally average with some mildly funny parts. Entertaining as an homage to 80's cheese.
April 10, 2012
a pretty funny send up of bad 80's films, includes satire on everything from footloose to the karate kid
April 1, 2012
Totally NOT Awesome.
March 7, 2012
dancing is my life!this move is histerical
christiebrandt10
March 6, 2012
Hilarious movie. Mikey Day was amazing in this movie. A great spoff on all the old movies.
mike hawke
December 28, 2011
the title speaks 4 itself one of the best spoof 80s films i have ever seen, swan is amazing, kattan incredible, if u loved the 80s you will love this film, steins in this, buller buller, this film with the guy who plays the goose in kung fu panda as well you will see, tracey morgan is amazing in this film.
April 22, 2011
Buena parodia de las películas de los 80's
August 18, 2007
Time for this to get an upgrade from 4 to 5 stars, because for me personally there are few comedies that make me laugh as much as 'Totally Awesome'. My favorite tribute to 80s movies! Although this was made for TV, I love it more with each viewing. It captures each cliche perfectly, tying in classics such as Foot Loose, Dirty Dancing, Karate Kid, Pretty In Pink, Some Kind Of Wonderful and so on. I love how each character is portrayed to a tee, even the score is brilliant and seems to come straight from that synthesized era! Viva the 80s!!!
January 26, 2011
how can i award zero stars? the worst 1 hr. 33 min. spent in my life. an 80's teen movies spoof that should be funny, but is everything else.
Charlie
February 20, 2010
Oh god,this movie is rancid.
I love 80s movies,I love throwback movies about the 80s,but this movie was just insulting.I got all the jokes and they still weren't funny.Chris 'Night At The Roxbury' Kattan wastes his slapstick and comedic talent,as does tracey '30 Rock' Morgan,with this pathetic 'spoof' of the 80s.
The only people who laugh at this were drunk/stoned/on coke through most of the 80s or were born too late to live through them.

Horrid....and you wonder why it was made-for-TV.....because if it was released in theatres,it would have closed the same day it opened.
November 4, 2009
Pretty damn funny, because it parodies so many 80s teen movies that I loved so much. The dance-crazy sister is especially funny with her frequent overly-emotional outbursts. For some reason, Ione Skye's character from Say Anything kept springing to mind which made me laugh even harder.
R B.
August 22, 2009
If you get funny things, you'll love this movie. Don't listen to any critics, as most of the laughs are more subtle than you'd expect. If you walk away thinking this movie wasn't that funny, your mind probably just isn't tuned into a lot of the throw-away gags this movie tosses out there. EG) Minutes after the "crazy stuff" bit and The crappy sound of tone loc's mic, the chorus keeps quietly popping up in the background of some key shots.
This is a million times more clever than any of the recent spoof movies out there. Watch it or be bogus!
Nani V

June 18, 2009
I tried to get into this but so stupid. lol