20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Da Vinci's Demons: Season 2
100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Touching Wild Horses Reviews

October 28, 2012
Nice and sweet movie! I enjoyed it although it was not excellent and could have been better. It had a good meaning and beautiful scenery!
Brilliantatstupidity
February 17, 2012
Just lovely for a weekend stay in. The music could have been a lot better though.
January 8, 2012
it is a great movie. i love it
starlett2005
May 22, 2010
[i]Touching Wild Horses [/i]is a great movie. The boy that stars in it, Mark Randall, is a great actor. If he continues to do quality movies, he'll go far. The acting done by Jane Seymour is amazing. I recommend it to anyone, especially if you love horses.
cellardoor
touching wild horses: 5/10
walking tall: 5/10

they were both mildly entertaining, but still they weren't good.
jazza923
May 22, 2010
WELL MEANING FILM, SIMPLY FILMED, NICE CINEMATOGRAPHY BUT IT IS VERY SLOW MOVING WITH AN UNAPPEALING CENTRAL CHARACTER.
sakurahorse
:fresh: 8/10

My sister and I scanned the video store for a movie to rent. We were going to rent Garfield, which I heard was a HORRIBLE movie. I had to think of something fast. I wasn't gonna be stuck having to watch Garfield. I grabbed a new released movie called Touching Wild Horses and told my dad that it was supposed to be really good. We rented it instead of Garfield. :D

Touching Wild Horses is about a boy named Mark whos sister and father were killed in a car crash and his mother is in a coma. Mark must live with his only living relative, Aunt Fiona who lives on Sable Island with only nature and wild horses. Mark and his aunt have had problems in thier life and eventually unlock their thoughts. They also befriend a orphan foal that they name John.

Touching Wild Horses started out slow and boring. The main character kept having weird dreams about him running away and what happened on his family's doomsday. Later it got more interesting, and horse related. Not alot of action in it. Just alot of dialoge.

It was a good film. I would rent it before you buy it.
wesa21
August 10, 2009
this movie is awesome
Leigh R

November 9, 2006
Pretty cute little movie. Probably not one I would watch again though.
rachelpinkrox
April 18, 2008
might be good. looks ok.
musicluver357
February 6, 2008
This movie was good but sad
BatteryAcid
December 6, 2007
This atrocious ?Drama? is about a ten-year-old kid named Mark, who was just orphaned by a car accident. He goes to live with his sexually-frustrated hermit of an aunt who likes to yell a lot. As the movie progresses, we realize that Mark is something of a Manic-Depressive who, at one minute, wants to play with the pretty ponies, and the next, is throwing tantrums and crying like a baby.

I have a theory that if the damn doctor would have filled-out a prescription for Mark, getting him a considerable amount of Prozac, this monstrosity of a movie would not have been made. But, then again, maybe the population was getting out of control, and the creators just wanted to kill-off a few of the faint-hearted without doing time. Either way, PLEASE stay away from this movie.
crandongirl32RED
August 30, 2007
vry sad & touching, but great
ccook5674
August 15, 2007
It was really good! The ending was kinda sad tho... But I liked it! =)
angel199811
July 31, 2007
Love Horses. Would really like to see this movie.
scoobyfreakkim
July 11, 2007
it is a great movie. i love it
taybumbleberry
July 7, 2007
i love this movie (tho kinda unrealistic)
i recommend it very much
especially for the horse lover
July 5, 2007
...can lead to jailtime if you're over 16
cowgurltay
June 28, 2007
this horse is the best
dkhenry101
June 15, 2007
It was ok, but there was not a lot of horses in the movie and it mostly about the boy, not the horses!