Touching Wild Horses Reviews

June 30, 2015
It was more interesting than I expected.
October 28, 2012
Nice and sweet movie! I enjoyed it although it was not excellent and could have been better. It had a good meaning and beautiful scenery!
February 17, 2012
Just lovely for a weekend stay in. The music could have been a lot better though.
January 8, 2012
it is a great movie. i love it
May 22, 2010
[i]Touching Wild Horses [/i]is a great movie. The boy that stars in it, Mark Randall, is a great actor. If he continues to do quality movies, he'll go far. The acting done by Jane Seymour is amazing. I recommend it to anyone, especially if you love horses.
½ May 22, 2010
touching wild horses: 5/10
walking tall: 5/10

they were both mildly entertaining, but still they weren't good.
½ May 22, 2010
WELL MEANING FILM, SIMPLY FILMED, NICE CINEMATOGRAPHY BUT IT IS VERY SLOW MOVING WITH AN UNAPPEALING CENTRAL CHARACTER.
May 22, 2010
:fresh: 8/10

My sister and I scanned the video store for a movie to rent. We were going to rent Garfield, which I heard was a HORRIBLE movie. I had to think of something fast. I wasn't gonna be stuck having to watch Garfield. I grabbed a new released movie called Touching Wild Horses and told my dad that it was supposed to be really good. We rented it instead of Garfield. :D

Touching Wild Horses is about a boy named Mark whos sister and father were killed in a car crash and his mother is in a coma. Mark must live with his only living relative, Aunt Fiona who lives on Sable Island with only nature and wild horses. Mark and his aunt have had problems in thier life and eventually unlock their thoughts. They also befriend a orphan foal that they name John.

Touching Wild Horses started out slow and boring. The main character kept having weird dreams about him running away and what happened on his family's doomsday. Later it got more interesting, and horse related. Not alot of action in it. Just alot of dialoge.

It was a good film. I would rent it before you buy it.
August 10, 2009
this movie is awesome
½ November 9, 2006
Pretty cute little movie. Probably not one I would watch again though.
April 18, 2008
might be good. looks ok.
February 6, 2008
This movie was good but sad
½ December 6, 2007
This atrocious ?Drama? is about a ten-year-old kid named Mark, who was just orphaned by a car accident. He goes to live with his sexually-frustrated hermit of an aunt who likes to yell a lot. As the movie progresses, we realize that Mark is something of a Manic-Depressive who, at one minute, wants to play with the pretty ponies, and the next, is throwing tantrums and crying like a baby.

I have a theory that if the damn doctor would have filled-out a prescription for Mark, getting him a considerable amount of Prozac, this monstrosity of a movie would not have been made. But, then again, maybe the population was getting out of control, and the creators just wanted to kill-off a few of the faint-hearted without doing time. Either way, PLEASE stay away from this movie.
½ August 30, 2007
vry sad & touching, but great
August 15, 2007
It was really good! The ending was kinda sad tho... But I liked it! =)
July 31, 2007
Love Horses. Would really like to see this movie.
July 11, 2007
it is a great movie. i love it
July 7, 2007
i love this movie (tho kinda unrealistic)
i recommend it very much
especially for the horse lover
July 5, 2007