Critics Consensus: Tower Heist is Solid Escapism
Plus, Harold and Kumar are still smokin.'
Also opening this week in limited release:
- The Last Rites of Joe May, starring Dennis Farina as a small-time hood struggling to make ends meet, is at 82 percent.
- Charlotte Rampling: The Look, a documentary about the acclaimed British actress, is at 67 percent.
- Young Goethe In Love, a speculative historical drama about the early years of the great German writer, is at 60 percent.
- Killing Bono, a comedy about two brothers whose band is overshadowed by their internationally famous former classmates in U2, is at 55 percent.
- The Other F Word, a documentary about punk rockers dealing with fatherhood, is at 55 percent.
- Five Star Day, starring Cam Gigandet and Jena Malone in a romantic comedy about a guy who tries to determine if horoscopes contain any truth, is at 38 percent.
- The Son of No One, starring Channing Tatum and Al Pacino in a drama about a young cop with a dark secret from his past, is at 26 percent.