Toy Story 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story 2 Reviews

April 17, 2011
I love this film. In my opinion this is one of the only films in which I believe that the sequel is better than the first!
April 23, 2016
This is proof that maybe not all Disney sequels suck
I watch this movie a lot as a kid and it gets better each time I grow up
April 19, 2016
Toy story 2 is one of the rare breed in the movie history that the sequel is as good as, if not better than the first movie. This is a movie that as heart warming and as brilliant as the first one, but with the introduction of the new characters, it has given the movie new depth and leave us wondering about the toys that we threw away.
February 26, 2016
soy muy fanatico de esta segunda parte, amo toy story es parte de mi infancia, las tres son excelentes, pero para mi esta es la mejor de todas.
April 16, 2016
This is a film I absolutely loved as a child. I remember I used to love the animations, the plot, the characters and the story line. The characters are like-able for their personalities, Jessie is very cheerful and bouncy almost all the time. Woody is a lot more funnier than he was in the first film and all the characters have great quotes to say! It really is a great movie!
April 10, 2016
Great Family Movie! Love!!
½ March 27, 2016
A little more corny than the original, but Toy Story 2 adds more storylines and seams them together perfectly. The humor in this sequel is also as strong as the original.
March 29, 2014
Es buena, pero sin duda no se supo mantener el ritmo y nivel astronómico de su predecesora: en todos los aspectos.
March 26, 2016
" It's the rare sequel that arguably improves on its predecessor" i can only agreed with the critic, its scary how good this film is
March 26, 2016
I'VE LOVED IT AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT!
November 15, 2012
One of the best sequels you could ask for. I could sometimes even rival it with with the first one. The introduction to these new characters makes you love the original ones more and more and I love the new ones so much. It brings the toy story gang into a new outlook environment. The city! toy stores! Amazing!
May 20, 2011
The sequel of the original is very entertaining and a couple new characters make a debut for Toy Story 3......
May 31, 2015
The animated sequel that is able to be a masterpiece than the last one
March 7, 2016
Hacer una secuela tan asombrosa como la anterior es un trabajo dificil, y al parecer Toy Story lo ha pasado con nota alta. Siguiendo este camino se convertirá seguro en un clásico y una de las películas animadas más entrañables de la historia.
½ March 6, 2016
In terms of visuals and quality writing, this movie far exceeds what was offered to us in the original.
July 27, 2014
Out of all the toy story movies, this one is my least favorite. But it's still really good.
Null
½ February 24, 2016
I still prefer the first film but Toy Story 2 has all the fun, nostalgia and heart that made the first one awesome.
½ February 20, 2016
The sequel to Pixar hit animated film adds more characters and at the same time adds more dept to the plot. Overall, another great film from Pixar.
½ January 3, 2014
"Toy Story 2" is arguably even better than its predecessor, with more clever storytelling, hysterical jokes and very poignant moments.
February 6, 2016