Friday Harvest: Predators pictures, Toy Story 3 videos and more!

The week's best pictures, videos, and posters!

Happy Friday Harvest, a weekly round-up of the best pictures, posters, and videos that have become available for viewing/download on Rotten Tomatoes. Each section features the favorite or most interesting item we've added for the week, along with several other new highlights. Enjoy!

Pictures

Picture Gallery of the Week: Predators

Huge update, everyone! See what the Predators look like! Remove all mystery from the movie! Browse the gallery.

More New Pictures

Step Up 3D
Dance!
Toy Story 3
Premiere
Inception
New pics
E3 Expo
Booth babes
Life During Wartime
This ain't no disco

Posters

Posters of the Week: Somewhere

So over Sofia Coppola's twee lifestyles of the rich and famous. At least the posters will look good. View the poster.

More New Posters

Legend of the Guardians
First poster
The American
Cool beans
The Tillman Story
It's Pat
Resident Evil: Afterlife
First poster
Grown Ups
Young character posters

Videos

Videos of the Week: Toy Story 3 clips

You guys can come out now! It's Toy Story 3 Friday! And the movie had 136 Fresh reviews, up until a few certain rabble-rousers came in and spoiled the fun. Watch the video.

More New Videos

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
OH WHOA
Tangled
Rapunzel, Disney-style
Jonah Hex
Jo-nah Hee-yex
Inception
Behind the scenes

Want to keep up to date on ALL the pictures, posters, and videos that are added to Rotten Tomatoes throughout the week? Then check out the Trailers & Pictures page, which is automatically updated as material is uploaded.

Comments

Losingsleep

L T

Looks like Toy Story 3 is at 99% now. Leave it to some dope critic to make a name for themselves.

Jun 18 - 06:32 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Now 98%.

Jun 20 - 02:09 PM

James

james cameron

Back at 99%

Jul 16 - 07:09 AM

Murdoch

Murdoch +

Holy Crap! Is it just me, or does Rapunzel look like total jailbait?

It's been a while since i've been attracted to a Disney princess (last one was Princess jasmine!)

Jun 18 - 07:34 PM

KoshKing777

Nate Fowler

I'm with you, she's smokin'. The first time I saw a pic of Rapunzel, I was like...it's really just unfair that she's animated...so cute. And yes, Jasmine was once upon a time the apex of animated hotness. ^_^

Personally, though, I wish they would've stuck with Tangled being hand-drawn; I just think people tend not to bat an eye at 3d animated Disney movies, even more so than DreamWorks. So I assume this means Tangled won't be considered one of the masterpiece collection?

Jun 18 - 10:13 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Actually it's still part of the canon along with Bolt, Meet The Robinsons, and, gulp, Chicken Little.

Jun 20 - 02:11 PM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Jun 18 - 08:30 PM

moggz

DaZZa May

FanMan Boy that Predator sure does have a purdy mouth! Look at dem lips! Vagina mouth FTW!

Vagina mouth? i dun wanna see the girls you been going out with LOL

Jun 19 - 03:45 PM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

LMAO!

jokes aside, i hope to get a decent movie, as much as i tried to like to AvP series in reality they were terrible

all the pics and trailers of this movie look good, not awesome, but good so maybe their is hope. i guess it is better to go into a movie not expecting a lot rather then expecting everything

Jun 21 - 07:13 PM

brandalf

brandon james

And for giving a new classic Pixar film it's first bad review I officially knight thee "Armond White" as 2010s official "Douchebag of the Year" Congrats!!

Armond White ='s douchebag of the year

Jun 18 - 08:43 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Actually, I am pretty sure Cole Smitty managed to out Armond White Armond White this time by beating him to the punch and giving Toy Story 3 a negative review first. Armond is still a douchebag though, and I honest to God believe he reviews movies the way he does because it gets him noticed.

Jun 18 - 09:56 PM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Icing on the cake is that he gave Jonah Hex a positive review.

Jun 18 - 10:20 PM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

Internet trolls *sigh* some people truly have no life if they find entertainment in doing mock work

Jun 21 - 07:29 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Lol, "remove all mystery from the movie!" love the sarcasm.

Inception looks great, and I'm very excited for Predators as well.

Jun 18 - 09:54 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Jun 18 - 09:56 PM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Icing on the cake is that he gave Jonah Hex a positive review.

Jun 18 - 10:20 PM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

Jun 21 - 07:29 PM

KoshKing777

Nate Fowler

Jun 18 - 10:13 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Jun 20 - 02:11 PM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Icing on the cake is that he gave Jonah Hex a positive review.

Jun 18 - 10:20 PM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

Jun 21 - 07:29 PM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

Toy Story 3 was every bit as wonderful as I wanted it to be. I don't remember ever feeling so satisfied and fulfilled by a sequel.

Jun 18 - 11:19 PM

stylus59

G C

"And the movie had 136 Fresh reviews, up until a few certain rabble-rousers came in and spoiled the fun."
RT, you admit the presence and you despise "these rabble-rousers", now why won't you consider banning them from this site?

Jun 19 - 12:43 AM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Ban him and send him to Shutter Island. Make him become a better critic by giving him a lobotomy.

Jun 19 - 03:00 AM

cornelius fucklebutt

John Maus

Jun 19 - 03:00 AM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

Dear Paul. We know the 3D is your only real gimmick for your fourth Resident Evil film but did you really have to make the poster looks so freaking stupid? Come on. You're better than this. Not by much but still.

Also, am I supposed to buy Adrien Brody as a ruthless killer? Sure he's a good actor but when I see him in Predators I think of his character from The Brothers Bloom.

Jun 19 - 02:16 PM

moggz

DaZZa May

Vagina mouth? i dun wanna see the girls you been going out with LOL

Jun 19 - 03:45 PM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

LMAO!

Jun 21 - 07:13 PM

luishere

Luis Heredia

That predator kinda look like the creature from the black lagoon.. and yes, jasmine looks very hot, particulary on those X rated cartoons...

Jun 19 - 08:27 PM

Smartest Person Here

Greg Bonnette

I second the notion that the inside of a Predator's mouth looks like the "holiest of holies."

Jun 19 - 09:21 PM

CaptainSiberia

Raymond Ogilvie

Step Up 3D: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Grown Ups: If they can live up to the title...

Predators: If one Predator was exciting, multiple Predators must be even more exciting.

I like a lot of the people on Predators. I loved Kontroll. But I have serious doubts, of course.

Jun 20 - 09:42 AM

mjprogue

Mike PArker

How about those E3 pictures?

Man sometimes I really hate belonging to this species...

How many of those girls actually had any idea what they were selling...

Scratch that, they knew exactly what they were selling...sex...I should have asked how many had the slightest idea what product they were conning adolescent boys into buying...

Jun 20 - 11:30 AM

Jul 16 - 07:09 AM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Jun 20 - 02:11 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office