Well we've come this far....

might as well watch the fourth installment. Honestly, was 1-3 that bad? I didn't think so. Some parts were damned annoying, but over all was it good enough to entertain the masses? Yes and I was one of them. I didn't watch these movies thinking I was going to get the Godfather (yes I agree part three doesn't exist) or the Sixth Sense. So pay that 12 dollar ticket, 5 dollar (6 with extra cheese) nachos, 3 dollar soda pop, and enjoy the Autobots rolling out. Che-chu-che-cha-che-chu-cha-che. <---- sounds of the transformation.
Tony Eddard Stark
04-26-2013 11:00 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Wes Shad

Wes Shad

I don't mind them, I can watch them with no problem. They're not really boring, or 100% stupid. Plus, I'm a Transformers fan. Of the franchise, not just these movies.

Sep 7 - 10:40 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Tony Eddard Stark, being an idiot asshole since birth.

Sep 4 - 02:10 PM

Liam Maresca

Liam Maresca

#1 Dark of The Moon
#2 Revenge of the Fallen
#3 Transformers

Aug 26 - 01:38 PM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

2 was fun 1 was terrible, 3 alright.

Aug 25 - 03:48 PM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

somewhat agree..........had a dam good time watching these even though they had useless scenes with cheesy comedy

May 18 - 03:29 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

This is why we keep getting terrible movies. Because idiots are willing to pay for them. Maybe if you start supporting filmmakers that are actually GOOD then people that know what they're doing will have a bigger budget to work with, instead of supporting Michael Bay so he can live in luxury by churning out mindless shit that takes minimal effort and a lot of money.

Apr 30 - 01:37 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Hey guess what: People have the power to support good filmmakers and bad ones. They don't have to just choose one.

Apr 30 - 09:24 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile