Guess the tomatometer!

I have to admit that Mark Wahlberg shouldn't be added to make movies better, that's obviously Dwayne Johnson's job. I'm guessing a dismal 28% even though the actions scenes will be amazing.
Cai C.
07-5-2013 04:40 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Nelson Verdejo

Nelson Verdejo

I feel like maybe this will end up around 50%-60% ... I think the absence of the quirky young human cast of the first 3 films will make this one seem a little more serious but still bring about the exciting mindless action for which is the whole point of a movie like this ... this is transformers, based on Hasbro action figures ... not a movie based on a best selling novel or a comic book or a true story .... still I also think it would have been great if Dwayne Johnson was added to the cast that would really make the film. honestly though I also still don't get all the hate the films receive .. it makes no sense to me ... everyone is whining about how bad the series is and how they don't get how 98% of people want to see this when they all know they will be seeing it ... if everyone agreed that this series sucked so bad, then why is each new film outgrossing the previous one, and why are they all making 300-400 million domestically and 1 billion or more worldwide? obviously there are people out there who enjoy these films and Michael bay is doing something right

Oct 21 - 07:31 PM

Zane Morrow

Zane Morrow

60% chance of being 60% or more, 30% of being 40-59%, 10% or being below 39%.
This is for both critics and audiences, all the other rating on this forum are ether idiotic or wrong.

Oct 14 - 08:17 PM

Antar Acosta Saavedra

Antar Acosta Saavedra

at the most (probably something optimist) for all critics 64%, for top critics 52% , for the audiences 88% or 92%. And my opinion, this is gonna to be a good movie of pure action and full of amazing special effects.

Oct 1 - 07:23 PM

Johnem951

John Mathews

100%

... lol.

Sep 20 - 03:56 PM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

At the most 15% for critics and me.

For audiences maybe 50-60%.

Sep 12 - 02:14 PM

Wes Shad

Wes Shad

Since I know absolutely nothing about this movie yet..
88%: Bay delivers the unexpected with probably one of the best action movies ever released.
I kid, of course. 38%.

Sep 5 - 03:04 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Dwayne Johnson sucks hairless balls.

Sep 4 - 02:09 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

15%

Sep 4 - 01:55 PM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

20%-35%

Sep 4 - 09:48 AM

Sean Nasuti

Sean Nasuti

Well, considering the last two films in the series, around 20 to 30 percent.

Sep 3 - 06:46 PM

Parker Richmond

Parker Richmond

Pre-trailer guess: 44%

Aug 31 - 07:54 PM

Kevin Miller

Kevin Miller

22% all critics
19% Top critics

Aug 29 - 01:46 PM

Joseph  E.

Joseph Enoch

1%

Aug 26 - 01:17 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

All critics: 29%
Average: 4.5/10

Top Critics: 30%
Average: 5/10

Audience (by the time it comes out on DVD): 66%
Average: 7/10

Aug 26 - 12:44 PM

John C.

John Criger

11%

Aug 26 - 06:18 AM

Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller

Hopefully having anew cast means that Bay is learning from his mistakes and trying something new, but I still can't give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna say 20-40%. More like 28%.

Aug 25 - 04:51 PM

Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

I have a feeling that Michael Bay has learned something from directing the last three Transformers movies and Im guessing that he is going to be making some improvements. My optimistic guess is somewhere around 50-60%

Aug 23 - 10:22 AM

Tom Dan

Tom Dan

much the same as the last two movies high 30s

Aug 3 - 03:32 AM

Brandon McGee

Brandon McGee

Eh ... maybe a 45%. I haven't seen any trailers, so I'll reserve my actual guess until the.

Jul 25 - 03:53 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Mark Wahlberg is awesome. Dwayne Johnson is not.

Jul 9 - 11:01 PM

Micah Berman

Micah Berman

^ this.

Sep 24 - 03:29 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile