Critic Review - Fan The Fire

It's frustrating that if Transformers 2 took itself a little more seriously, it might just have blown audiences away the same way the original did.

April 15, 2010 Full Review Source: Fan The Fire | Comments (10)
Fan The Fire

Comments

mfy9608 m.

mfy9608 mfy9608

Transformers are the BEST !! =)

I just love them~~

Apr 24 - 08:24 AM

Duncan W.

Duncan Willoughby

true, it was still fun nonetheless...and thought i have this tomatometer against me ( this is probably the film i like most that comes this low on a tomatometer), it is one many and people will forget this when they see how low sex and the city 2 tomatometer turns out to show that women have worse movies geared towards them than men and teenage boys

May 26 - 01:17 AM

zachery T.

zachery Tuck

This movie was way better than the first transformers, check this out.

Jul 27 - 08:08 PM

Joseph H.

Joseph Horan

This movie was garbage. Childish plot, boring fight sequences, bad dialogue, useles characters, etc etc. Megatron is a wuss, Skids and Mudflap are as bad as Jar Jar, Bumblee not talking was played out in the first movie, and I could go on and on.
This was too childish for adults with the pee, fart, and sambo bot humor but to adult for children with big metal testicles, face in crotch, drugs, and humping. Who was this movie made for? Not true fans of the Transformers. If it was Megatron would have bitchslapped the Fallen, Optimus wouldn've kicked ass, and Devastator would have walked upright and absolutely destroyed the idiot twins. Michael Bay shat this movie out for those who are easily amused.

Aug 18 - 06:15 AM

Patrick B.

Patrick Bergin

I could not agree with Joseph H more. The first thing I said after I watched it was, has Michael Bay ever watched the original Transformers? This movie took a big dump on the original cartoon.

Jan 6 - 07:56 AM

Jaho K.

Jaho Koo

It's piss and shit

May 10 - 05:29 AM

Greenfizz

Ryan Cornelia

By taking itself more seriously, you mean robot testicles?, than yes. It did.

Jun 18 - 10:29 AM

Alexson Philip

Alexson Philipiah

how did the first one "blow away" audeinces....it was good but nothing that BLEW me...

Jun 19 - 12:49 PM

Wisenheimer

Joshua Dinsmore

To be honest, I wasn't blown away by the first one, but I liked it a little. :)

Sep 21 - 08:25 PM

Lukas Sprehn

Lukas Sprehn

It blew our audience out. Kind of funny if you think about it. But most of the people were teens and fat guys :P

And yes, as said below, the film is decent, fun nonetheless :)

- Lukas