Michael Bay Promises a Passel of New and Unique 'Bots for Transformers 2

Summary

Directing a movie that has rolled up over $706 million in worldwide grosses can leave a guy feeling festive on New Year's Eve -- as Michael Bay's fans found out when they visited his official site in the waning moments of 2007. Back to Article

Comments

digitalsoul68

Bevan Calo

Arcee!

Jan 3 - 08:14 AM

Gimy

Gimy Moo

don't care which "bots"...wasn't really a fan of the show or the figures when i was a kid, but i loved the movie. just entertain me bay...just entertain me...

Jan 3 - 08:26 AM

Derbeste

Rob Beste

The REAL devastater.

And......DINOBOTS!!

Jan 3 - 08:30 AM

RainNIU

Justin Woo

No, no Dinobots with dinosaur alts, that would be awful. However, I would love to see Grimlock (and perhaps a few other dinobots) with a vehicle alt.

I'm with you on Devastator.

Jan 3 - 09:05 AM

Raziel5000

Lee Mountford

Ohhhhhh - well, if I had my pick:

Dinotbots (especially Grimlock)
Soundwave (with Rumble etc)
Cliffjumper
Cup

And hell, why not - UNICRON!!!

Jan 3 - 09:09 AM

Shatter24

Jeremiah Rancourt

Wheeljack
Soundwave
Perceptor
Constructocans into Devestator.

Jan 3 - 09:23 AM

tnasty777

Tony Smith

Dudes,Soundwave WAS in the first one!

Jan 6 - 12:00 AM

tnasty777

Tony Smith

Dudes,Soundwave WAS in the first one!

Jan 6 - 12:03 AM

jetfiregirl53

sabrina blast

Perceptor in the new movie?! YAY! and wheeljack??? EVEN BETTER!

Feb 24 - 04:19 PM

HisNameIsFrank

jamie taylor

Two things that would make Transformers 2 beat the first one by about 500 million:Megan Fox & Dildobot.

Jan 3 - 09:26 AM

mouveebuff99

sam chaires

LOL! thats awesome dude, that has my vote.

Jan 3 - 01:49 PM

Havik

Jared Kuester

Kudos to HisNameIsFrank for making me nearly piss myself with that comment.

The sequel definitely needs Soundwave. He had the best voice out of everyone.

Jan 6 - 09:38 AM

Omega Supreme

JL Horton

Omega Supreme and Constructacon battle.

Jan 3 - 09:26 AM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

great another crappy transformers movie.

Jan 3 - 09:51 AM

BlueMobius

D.S. Levy

I'd really like to see two robots we didn't really get to see in the first one:

Megatron and Starscream!!!!!

I think they bandy two lines back and forth? All I ask is that we actually get to see the underwater fortress and a little more discussion between the robots. Please, please, please don't make this about humans. If I wanted to see a movie about humans I'd watch almost any other movie out there. This movie is called Transformers so let's make it about the 'bots!

I can't be the only one on this one.

Jan 3 - 09:53 AM

Pagliacci

Alfonso Estrada

Definately Soundwave! With Rumble of course. I wouldn't mind seeing Ultra Magnus either. I hope Megatron is back. I would NOT like to see Arce! She's such a lame character. Hot Rod would be cool to see too. Starscream has to be back dammit. Having the Dinobots would not be the best idea right now. For the sequel, I hope they focus more on the Transformers and less on the guy from Even Stevens, it is called Transformers after all right?

Jan 3 - 09:53 AM

Jack le Critic

Jack Blanc

How about no teenage lovers? Promise me that and I might watch it. Set it on Planet Transformer - EVEN BETTER!

Jan 3 - 10:20 AM

Brad 3000

Brad Arnold

Planet Transformer? Seriously? You want a movie devoid of human characters, featuring only the robots and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE PLANET?!?! I mean, if you were some non-geek, casual movie goer, it would be absolutely fine if you didn't know the name CYBERTRON, but since you obviously are a geek and you're demanding the next movie take place there, you should know it's F&^*&ING name!

Oh and to the guy who wants Perceptor in the next movie... Really?

Jan 3 - 10:46 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

and I agree Perceptor was a misguided attempt to pull all the gay children away from their barbies.

Jan 3 - 11:01 AM

Ryze

Thomas Kimes

Hello! First post!

So let me just say if I dont see Smokescreen I dont care.

Jan 3 - 10:21 AM

Havokdx

Jonathan Sabo

I loved the first one and I am sure I will love the 2nd one just show me the constructocans and devestator and I am good to go.

Jan 3 - 10:22 AM

Brad 3000

Brad Arnold

Oh and to the guy who wants Perceptor in the next movie... Really?

Jan 3 - 10:46 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Jan 3 - 11:01 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Hound, Insecticons, Shockwave as the new big badguy (that way they could make a gun like megatron should have been, only this time he shoots **insert doctor evil quotes** La-zers and my personal favorite. Sideswipe...he never really did anything in the cartoons, but he was a lamborgini and not an *** about is like Sunstreaker who got all the good lines. I always liked Hound, Sideswipe and soundwave cause as toys they came with the working missile launcher on their shoulders and as all children know toys are essentially useless unless they shoot something or offer at least the possibility of putting a more than meets the eye out.

Jan 3 - 11:00 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Jan 3 - 11:01 AM

Derbeste

Rob Beste

"Oh and to the guy who wants Perceptor in the next movie... Really?"

Yeah, man. Microscopes are totally badass.

And can you imagine how more *** that microscope would kick with a pink flame job?

Jan 3 - 11:02 AM

Shadowflare

Angel Shadowflare

The first one was okay, just because I got to stare at Megan Fox. And Optimus decapitating Bone Crusher is just badass. But I want to see more Starscream and less humans.

But I have the sneaking suspicion this movie is going to suck badly.

Jan 3 - 11:05 AM

rockster11

Matt Gamble

Dont care what you all say.... Iw ant some Dinobots.. anything else would be great as well...

Jan 3 - 11:15 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships