Bay Dreams of Nimoy for Transformers Sequel

Summary

Interested in hearing Leonard Nimoy provide the voice of the Fallen in the "Transformers" sequel? So is Michael Bay -- but as he tells MTV, he's afraid to offend the "Star Trek" legend with a lowball offer. Back to Article

Comments

JUDGE DREDD

idle one kenobi

I would like to see that death-star shaped transformer from the old transformers movie.(forgot his name, but it was HUGE) And he resurected Megatron as Galvatron.

At least they could introduce his arrival in this next film, then have him central to the plot in the third. unleash more bots in a third film. Take the final showdown of film 3 into space. Now that would be fun to watch with a bucket of popcorn.

Apr 23 - 04:58 AM

jrod1978

jarrod taylor

Bat-fink, the name was Unicron (who was voiced by Orsen Wells in his final performance).

That would be awesome if Nimoy came on board. Let's hope it works out.

Apr 23 - 08:04 AM

jrod1978

jarrod taylor

That would be awesome if Nimoy came on board. Let's hope it works out.

Apr 23 - 08:04 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Two thoughts:

Whenever I've seen Nimoy outside of movies... he seems to be a real class act. I'd bet he'd do it.

With all the budget this blockbuster presumably commands, and considering what Nimoy would bring to the project in name alone... they would only be able to make a lowball offer? Really?

Apr 23 - 09:14 AM

Robert K.

Robert Kimberlin

He did the Simpsons, why not this?

Apr 23 - 10:01 AM

King Thor

Chris Kalmin

HAHAHAHHAHA. Watch Michael Bay's interview with MTV about the transformer that dies in T2 (it's a link the first paragraph of this article). Haha Bay is hilarious, he's great.

Apr 23 - 10:04 AM

Shatter24

Jeremiah Rancourt

I would love to have Nimoy back to voice Galvatron or another big bad villain from the Transformers. I don't think he should voice one of the Autobots, his gravelly voice works better as a bad guy.

Apr 23 - 11:24 AM

Hamboner

Brian Lorenzen

I have no idea if this movie will be any good or not.

The first Transformers was really enjoyable in theaters, but whenever I watch it at home it can't hold my attention.

Apr 23 - 01:29 PM

pinkincide

jon doe

Bay killed off Megan Fox's motorcycle, Arcee. Good job. That's obviously the job for a male Transformer--maybe an old rickety one that vibrates a lot.
I might have to see this after all.

Apr 23 - 04:49 PM

pinkincide

jon doe

Bay killed off Megan Fox's motorcycle, Arcee. Good job. You obviously need a male transformer in that spot.
I might have to see this after all.

Apr 23 - 04:50 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast