Paramount Reportedly Planning 2014 Release Date for Transformers 4

Summary

Michael Bay's involvement is still unconfirmed. Back to Article

Comments

Zaraki

Rick V

I really hope Bay isn't involved, I'd really like to see a good story in one of these films, not just annoying humans and awesome effects/fight sequences.

Rebooting it and doing Beast Wars would be best, and would bring something fresh to the picture, in my opinion.

Feb 13 - 04:49 PM

Sean D.

Sean D

Whoa whoa whoa. You mean movies are supposed to have more than explosions and wide spread awesome and recycled special effects? I won't have it!

Seriously though, I agree. Some talent behind (and in front of) the camera would be welcomed.

Feb 13 - 05:13 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

The Beast Wars is a promising route, and would eliminate the need for all those annoying humans. But I'd also like to see a Cybertron 'prequel', perhaps based around the story from the video game.

Feb 14 - 10:46 AM

Sean D.

Sean D

Feb 13 - 05:13 PM

Maurice C.

Maurice Cormier

Transformers so needs a reboot, and Michael Bay should not direct the movie whatsoever. If Bay does direct Transformers 4 (reboot or sequel),he's doing it for the money, not for the plot or passion.

Feb 13 - 06:52 PM

Myron

Myron Kinsey

obviously, these films make at least a billion dollars each summer so this was inevitable.

Feb 13 - 11:22 PM

Don't Tase Me Bro

Don't Tase Me Bro

It's just simply not a reboot if Michael Bay's involved. Reboot your own material? WTF?

Feb 13 - 11:36 PM

samthemanB3

Sam Blanco

A reboot already?? Sure the movies could have been better, or even a lot better. But exactly how far will the remake be from the ones out already? Especially if Bay is involved; if he is, it might as well be part 4.

Feb 14 - 01:19 AM

Sean Y.

Sean Y.

They keep making Transformers movies because people keep paying to see Transformers movies.

Feb 14 - 02:33 AM

HedRat

M G

Michael Bay's involvement appears to have been confirmed; http://news.moviefone.com/2012/02/13/transformers-4-michael-bay_n_1275185.html

So that's another movie I know I won't be seeing.

Feb 14 - 05:01 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

THIS ISN'T SPAM!!!! More FALSE ACCUSATIONS on this side of The Tomato

Feb 14 - 07:27 AM

Chase Lehocky

Chase Lehocky

If you read the article, it really is not a rebot. They are bringing back some of the same cast, kind of like GI Joe. I love me some Transformers!!!

Feb 14 - 06:29 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

THIS ISN'T SPAM!!!! More FALSE ACCUSATIONS on this side of The Tomato

Feb 14 - 07:27 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

Well, Bay sexually harasses women repeatedly and is never sanctioned.

In order to ensure continued BILLION DOLLAR success . . . (maybe they can put Michael Bay on a leash or something in his dealings with actresses)

Feb 14 - 07:31 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

I see LEGO AVENGERS . . . the Lego games are a lot of fun--the Gamecube versions are my favorites because the XBOX 360 graphics ate "too good."

Feb 14 - 07:33 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

Feb 14 - 10:46 AM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

Good Friday