Average Rating: 7/10
Reviews Counted: 25
Fresh: 22 | Rotten: 3
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 1
Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 0
Average Rating: 3/5
User Ratings: 238,248
Tremors is actually two movies in one. On its own terms, it's an enjoyable modern sci-fi horror-thriller, with good pacing and a sense of humor; but it's also a loving tribute to such 1950s low-budget desert-based sci-fi-horror films like Them!, It Came From Outer Space, Tarantula, and The Monolith Monsters. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward are the stars, a pair of small-town handymen living in a small desert community, who stumble upon several difficult-to-explain phenomena, including a couple of
Jan 19, 1990 Wide
Apr 28, 1998
Watch It Now
Jim The Doctor
Megan The Doctor's W...
Michael Dan Wagner
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
a fun b-movie flicka
Campy fun if you're ready for it
A high-end horror film, very clever, funny and scary.
Pleasantly regressive big monster flick.
The pinnacle of recent B-monster movies. It's what Eight Legged Freaks wants to grow up to be.
The blueprint for how to do projects like this right: care about your material, but don't lose your sense of humor.
The film, for what it is, is a success, complete with every laughable line of dialogue and every screaming death.
Audience Reviews for Tremors
Movies Like Tremors
- Valentine McKee: That's how they git you. They're under the goddamned ground!
- Valentine McKee: This valley is just one long smorgasbord.
- Burt Gummer: Broke into the wrong goddam rec room didn't you, you bastards?!
- Valentine McKee: Can you fly, you sucker?
- Valentine McKee: You will have... long blonde hair, big green eyes, world class breasts, ass that won't quit, and legs... that go ALL THE WAY UP!
- Valentine McKee: We decided to leave town just one damn day to late!
Discuss Tremors on our Movie forum!
Latest News on Tremors
July 11, 2008:Tremors Team Joins the Night Crew
The director and writers of the 1990 cult classic Tremors are reuniting for Night Crew, described as...
March 25, 2007:"Blob" Remake is Funny, Sci-Fi Horror
There's been a slow moving alien Blob and a speedier and gorier chemical blob, but the third...
July 6, 2006:John Goodman to Play Santa Claus ... Again
Remember that cute old piece of seasonal animation called "The Year Without a Santa...