Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1995)
Average Rating: 5.3/10
Reviews Counted: 8
Fresh: 5 | Rotten: 3
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Apr 9, 1996 Wide
Average Rating: 2.7/5
User Ratings: 56,360
The Graboids are back in this sequel to the campy comedy horror hit that finds luckless Earl Basset (Fred Ward) and survivalist Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) teaming up to destroy the monsters that are wrecking havoc in the Mexican oil fields. It's been a good few years since Earl and Burt saved the town of Perfection, Nevada from the strange pre-Cambrian predators, and these days Earl is doing his best to find success as an ostrich farmer. Trouble is, none of Earl's birds want to breed, and it
Apr 9, 1996 Wide
Aug 18, 1998
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for Tremors 2: Aftershocks
Movies Like Tremors 2: Aftershocks
- Earl Bassett: You smoked his ass.
- Burt Gummer: Doing what I can with what I got.
- Earl Bassett: Man, Burt, you put a whole new spin on the word 'overkill'
- Burt Gummer: When you need it and don't have it, you sing a different tune.
- Earl Bassett: [to Grady] You know, you might come in useful. While they are eating you it will give me a chance to get away.
- Burt Gummer: I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before.
Discuss Tremors 2: Aftershocks on our Movie forum!