Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection Reviews

½ June 28, 2014
No Good without Fred Ward. D+
May 20, 2014
The Food Chain Just Grew Another Link, As The Tagline States But It's The Weakest Link In The Quadrilogy. Michael Gross Returns As Burt Gummer, So Expect More Guns, More Action & To Be Irritated By The Survivalist. This Film Features More Action A Weaker Script, & Comes Full Circle With The Pre-Cambrian Lifeforms' Life Cycle. First Their Underground, Then Above Ground & The Final Stage Of Evolution Which Causes Them To Fly & Lay Eggs, In Turn Starting A New Life Cycle. This Is An Action-Orientated Decent Flick, Which May Be The Weakest Film In The Series, But Stands By Itself An Entertaining Film.
April 18, 2009
I saw 1 and 2, so I would not be against watching this one...
½ May 5, 2014
Actually much better than the previous movie. Still not as good as the original, but Tremors 3 is still awesome. There's new content which keeps it fresh.
February 21, 2014
Loved the new creatures, hated the acting.
February 24, 2010
Got to get my hands on this
½ January 11, 2014
A very fun and cool looking addition to the tremors franchise. I really like this film and I think that dropping Earl and promoting Burt to lead was good for the series. 7.3/10
January 1, 2014
Of course there are plot holes. But it's still hilarious and we loved the assblasters, well worth seeing!
½ July 30, 2013
Fun but not the best
October 25, 2013
Back in Perfection NV, the town has pretty much rid itself of all graboids, but that doesn't stop a few entrepreneurs from cashing in on the craze. They host fake tours which are supposed to show graboids, but it all just an excellent ploy. Eventually, a graboid does show up and the tour is unable to cope as expected. Gummer to the rescue, but the FBI steps in to save the species from extinction. So they will only allow them to be tranquilized. The FBI story doesn't seem to go anywhere, but eventually the graboids evolve again, into this time a flying kind which are called assblasters. A pretty funny moment in where they try to decide on a name. Even without the main characters from either 1 or 2, Gummer is the only holdout but keeps the energy alive since he was always the fun one. Actually pretty decent despite being incredibly low budget and direct to video.
September 22, 2013
A better-than-you'd-think addition to the 'Tremors' franchise with effective humour and good special effects. Lots of fun throughout, adding more depth to the central monster whilst not straying too far from the conventions of the series.
August 30, 2013
Tremors is one of the only series i've seen that doesn't deteriorate across its direct-to-dvd sequels.
September 20, 2007
This installment loses quite a bit of the horror and the comedy that made the first two great. And the pitch perfect practical effects are replaced with cheap CGI.

That said, however, Burt Gummer is a total bad-ass and it's fun to watch him kill some monsters.
August 20, 2013
Good movie, a little slow but yet I loved it. Storyline very straight forward- survive. They have discovered another creature and the name is just funny. Anyhow recommended
½ July 16, 2013
An unnecessary worm covered in cheese.
May 5, 2013
wow, they went a little overboard
½ April 8, 2013
My least favourite in the series.
½ March 29, 2013
Here's the weakest movie In the series so far and we've sorta said goodbye to the Graboids and said hello to "Ass Blasters".The film has a few jokes and is pretty fun in all but everyone's staring to get tired of this monster series.Lets just hope it's the last one we see out of the Tremors franchise.
½ March 24, 2013
The worst in the series but still an okay film. The ass-blasters didn't make the movie any better and there could have definitely had more Shreiker action. Also this is the Tremors movie that uses the most animation, and that certainly doesn't help the movie.
½ March 18, 2013
It falters in comparison to the first film (and almost feels like a lesser remake), but Tremors 3 upholds the not-to-be-taken-seriously tone of the this ludicrous franchise.