Triassic Attack Reviews

January 30, 2014
It's so-bad-it's-good nature and the appeal of Emilia Clarke aren't enough to save Triassic Attack from being another awful Syfy original movie that suffers from awful writing, painfully bad visual effects, and very mediocre acting.
½ March 10, 2013
Oh Khaleesi.. .we all have to start from somewhere but this is horrible. A tv movie that isn't even bad enough to be SBIG, Triassic skimps out on everything from plot, characters, narrative structure all the way to special effects, the lest of my concerns regarding this one. Absolutely dreadful, this movie only has one draw: Emilia Clarke.
September 2, 2012
A film that's only appeal is the actors do a decent job. The plot is terrible and the 'Flying T-rex' was hilariously bad.

Some how through a native american ritual who is attempting to punish a person who has his land brings back a bunch of dinosaurs that terrorize a small town. Now i don't know how a guy can confuse bringing dinosaurs back to life with punishing a person who has his land wrong.

The special effects of the dinosaurs are dreadful and often confusing due to lighting and such but it has a very slight (very slight) goofy appeal to it, yeah it's serious and yes i laughed a bit but some will enjoy it.
May 28, 2012